Future State Teen Titans #1

Just an FYI, if anyone is looking for Future State Teen Titan #1 for cover price, you can find it here. you may have to search, they had HAHA #1 also last night but that looks to be gone.

1 Like

Nice. Grabbed 1

Here’s my secondary LCS’s site: https://comicsnmoreeast.square.site/product/haha-1/3878?cp=true&sa=false&sbp=false&q=true

They have one copy of HAHA Cover B left.

I managed to get a copy of Cover A and FF TT #1 Cover B last night, both of which now appear to be sold out.

EDIT: I’ve ordered from them and picked up in store and also had shipped (at the beginning of the pandemic). They’re great people.

1 Like

Thanks. They only have cvr c left.

Well, now. But I posted it up several hours ago so most of it is picked through.

That’s cool. I wasn’t criticizing. Just wanted to add that it’s gone mostly.

I didn’t take it as a criticism. It’s just been up for a while so people grabbed it. I try to let people know where they can get hot books cheap as much as possible.

1 Like

Also one of my LCS! Very nice guy.

1 Like

Kept thinking, why does this character look familiar…

Maybe Dark Horse just went a little too heavy on the laces. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Its Inception…
Red X is based off X, which first cover is done by Frank Miller who also did Dark Knight Returns which this issue is an homage to. A DC book that is an homage to a Dark Horse book which is an homage to a DC book.

4 Likes

I have a bunch of that dark horse book tucked away… along with barb wire which WILL get a reboot!!

Anybody notice the 2nd printing has some ridiculous prices already on eBay?

2 Likes

There are sales for $30. The book comes out in 10 days. FOMO is real.

2 Likes

Do you think, in the long run the cover to hold will be 1st print or 2nd print cover A?

2nd print might have a Mighty Avengers 13, Batman 608 2nd print thing going for it down the road.

Whole thing seems fishy. I’m in.

2 Likes

I think I’m getting the hang of this spec game…

Next stop, WallStreetBets …

4 Likes

Second print for sure. Much lower print run and Red X is featured on the cover.

1 Like

Doesn’t #1 just end up being a final page cameo? If so, won’t #2 be the one to grab : )

1 Like

He’s interacting on multiple pages in multiple panels so I’d call #1 a full. Added to the 2nd print as 1st cover with first app and you’ve got your winner. For sure some early FOMO on the 2nd print, but shit, who saw ASM 55 being a $30 book?

Let’s go through this again…meme style…

See the trend?

7 Likes