Galactus haslab marvel legends!

I don’t have many marvel legends but will probably grab a silver surfer black and Thor marvel legends toy to display with it.

1 Like

Just remembered the Thing I have is a Marvel Select which is why it’s huge. Now I have to rethink my whole display.

I need to look into a Silver Surfer Black.

40 mins left and almost 30,000 backers I hope they add another tier gift for going 8000 over the last tier. A Fallen One, or a Terrax, or some naked alternative legs.

2 Likes

The classic skirt look would be amazing

Ordered mine with a undetermined end game. Initially the idea was to flip for a profit, but as I ponder the situation, I am very tempted to keep my Galactus and use him as the centre piece for my toy display. Decisions, decisions. Life is hard. Lol

2 Likes

Such a good figure. I know I’ll regret it latter, but held out on buying

1 Like

Same here. I don’t collect Marvel Action figures but almost started with this one. I had to pass because this would have started me on a path that I can’t afford to go.

I own, and have a one shelf display, of my favourite characters. But, I don’t collect them in the sense of ‘must get them all’.

1 Like

I have one comic book action figure now, lol… It probably will be the only one I will have. I had ordered the Target exclusive Spawn Gunslinger figure.

3 Likes
1 Like

Been waiting for this Thor to come out to go with Galactus.

4 Likes
2 Likes

That thing is HUGE and AWESOME! It’s the size of my toddler!

4 Likes

Really glad I splurged and backed it.

1 Like

I wish I backed it…

I thought about backing it, but it just wouldn’t fit with the rest of my toy collection let alone finding room.

I don’t know if I will just display the unopened box or open it and display it.

2 Likes

Just my personal opinion here, but I feel like leaving them in the box is an insult to figures of that quality.

1 Like

If I open it I’ll write it off as a business expense and use it to photo comics for sale :joy:

3 Likes

Should have the new Marvel Haslab announcement around SDCC time.
Celestial, Eternity, Fing Fang Foom, Apocalypse, Sandman, Blackbird, Helicarrier, Onslaught, wonder what it will be……