Didnât find any of the hot books. Did find some early spawn in NM for .50 each today. Working on filling in my Spawn and Witchblade runs.
I hit a shop where I get all of my supplies at great prices. They ordered me 1000 BCW silver boards for $75. Found a few good books, too.
#1 was cover. The others were $1.
These were $3 each. The Worldâs Finest is selling around $20.
And look what I found! Not one of the super pricey ones, but selling around $50. Got it for half of cover price, which was $20.
I picked up a couple of the annuals last week and need to list a copy. Iâm lazy.
Went to a local Slackers to dig as I hadnât checked it out for a bit. Slackers is a bit like Vintage Stock or Half Price Books. A mix of movies, comics, and so forth. I found a nice mix of stuff, especially, âAdventure Time,â comics with variants that go for 15 or more bucks. Some TMNT from the series that went up to 150 issues. A decent mix.
Donât forget to check the âsetsâ section at shops. I feel like these are usually ignored.
But, I found a cheap set of Robins. And the sticker noted that issue 2 wasnât an A cover.
I sold my last Robins 2 Robles for $90.
Went into a shop today and noticed they had a few boxes buried under other boxes and DC 2023/2024 was written on the sides. I thought there would be potential for some Mora covers and I found these. They also had multiple copies of Batgirls #15 which I think is a great cover that hasnât heated up like some of this others⊠So I figured these were good enough for now. Iâll be back for those Batgirls if they ever start getting the attention they deserve.
Was not motivated at work so left early to look for some pumpkin Spicy. Did not find any, but did find several more of these Nightwing annuals. These were at a honey hole of mine, not my usual LCS.
The last two books I just grabbed for the PC.
A preemptive post. A big shop has a sale Saturday. All back issues up to $10 are $1. I have a massive list to hunt, and will probably buy a bunch of DSTLRY books to read. Fingers crossed for a successful hunt!
Got a call from a LCS I buy a bunch of back issues from saying âhey we got a collection in you would likeâ. Joe had a game tonight and Sam had practice but in between baseball and, well, more baseball I made a quick trip. Here is what I got.
First up, an early Aquaman Nick Cardy book. I love bronze horror and this is an odd one. Second book is Madhouse, which was an Archie humor series that switched over to a horror book for three issues. This is the second of the three issues with cover and story by the legend Bruce Jones.
I love Matt Wagner and own Mage in the first print collected editions and have a near complete run of singles. #1 completed the collection. A1 True Life Bikini Confidential is a hard to find Adam Hughes cover with Hughes pinups.
The seller must have bought a lot from MCS because I picked these all up as run fillers in my Hughes Catwoman collection.
Well, this didnât quite deliver. I shouldnât say that. 31 books for $31, but I was hoping for a few more finds. Still, a solid hunt.
I still believe in Nice House.

Mora Madness (Putri, too)

A few variants and Tom King books

Bunch of readers

In theory, I can flip the Mora Worlds Finest to pay for all of these.
Some fresh pickups. Some Nightwings for cover price.
More cover price books including the Sonic ratio incentive that my shop had for cover price. Love me some Archie Sonics. My shop had about 10 copies of the Sonic that he never put out for sale. He said he has no idea why he has so many, figured Archie mustâve overshipped him copies. I picked out the nicest ones and left the rest.
Finally some dollar books. Will always pick up sealed Wizard copies for $1.
You scallywag, thatâs a haul!
Yowzas!!!
Iâve had great luck selling these Nightwings, but I just canât find 106 Mora. And there are none on eBay. I wonder if this one is really low print. High sale looks like $50, but it might be time to kick that up to $80-100. Cool that you found one!
Robins 2 Mora is up at that level. Sold my second copy this weekend and got $96.
These Nightwings keep going up in price. Every time I sell them they keep trending up as it gets more scarce. I sold the Robins for $50 and thought I made out like a bandit because previous to that they were only about $25. Now theyâre trending towards $100. Insanity.
I think itâs because those who are buying them are not speculatingâŠtheyâre holding them for the PC or hording them. Some Iâve had the same person buy the same book when Iâve found more copies.
And here I am stuck with my three copies of Heartlessâ first appearance. Someone needs to tell these overseas Nightwing fans they need that key issue of Nightwing. Not a pumpkin butt shot.
Picked up yesterday.
Covered these in the TF Heating Up thread.
Some Dan Mora $20 books.
Mr & Mrs X #1 is a 1:50 JC Campbell variant. Sells for $35âŠlowest listed is $57 currently. The other issues are $15-$20 books.
Paid $120 in total. 24 books. Estimating $360 (if avg sales are $15ea).
Had the day off and hit a few shops. Not a big haul but definitely found some nice books.
1st Psylocke nice looking copy for $20, HoM Adams cover VG, Batman book is a Timm cover
Cover price IDW Joes w/ Dawn Moreno appearances, D-Rod mentioned Go-Bots and I certainly remember them. Had a few when I was a kid, 1st Go-Bots in standard comics?
cover price MTMTE low print IDWs, wondering if the heat on these is Megatron becoming an Autobot⊠kinda strange.





















