I Like What You Got! (LCS Finds)

Having met him at a comic show and found him extremely pleasant I can agree with you on this one for sure!

I remember Comic Cavalcade, a great company from years ago. I would always get Razor and other London Night Studios comics from them.

1 Like

They still exist. They’re basically the company that fulfills Avatar Press comics. I ordered from it a few months ago. I needed some issues of Lookers.

1 Like

I used to buy from them. Didnt know they were still around.

I certainly remember their ads in the back of comics, usually a two page spread.

Grabbed this since it was a slow week.

3 Likes

I used up my allotment of luck today!

Went to my normal gaming shop for Lorcana League. They also carry a small inventory of comics. Everything is $2.
I figured while I was there I might as well check & bingo…Secret Wars.

Then…I placed third which netted me two packs of Lorcana cards & I pulled an enchanted! About $100 card.

Good day!

8 Likes

Shop had 30% off so picked up some copper with 9.8 potential. I’m finding it harder and harder to find high grade stuff in the wild that wasn’t printed in the last few years or isn’t marked up.

3 Likes

Walked out paying $0 today!

No, I didn’t steal them.

I actually paid for the USM1 and Wolverine 36 online several weeks ago and finally got around to picking them up. But they were cover.

Marvel Meow was free because I had credit or something with the shop. That was a cool surprise.

6 Likes

3 Likes

Was at a small local show yesterday and a vendor had a raw NYX 3 which I never see, they’re usually slabbed. They had it at 9.0 but I’m thinking it’s way nicer so I took it home along with another Hulk 180. Before and after press photos below. Those 2 spine ticks are basically the only issues.

16 Likes

Nice job with the pressing.

1 Like

A local book store had a good sale, so I grabbed a few older books. Was happy to finally get a clean Spider-woman 1. Hypno-hustler spec may have faded, but for $2.50, I’m in. :slight_smile:

IMG_3419

IMG_3415

Chipping away at my Man-Thing and Swamp Thing runs.
IMG_3416

Love the old Strange covers, and the UK version is cool.

12 Likes

$2.50 at Half Price Books…

18 Likes

Nice.

8 Likes

$3.25 for issue 12. Also grabbed a Dynamic Forces variant of issue X (also a Shalla-Bal appearance).

5 Likes

Picked up a show today

11 Likes

Gratz!!! Amazing books!

1 Like

Very nice.

1 Like