Great pickups. And thanks for the list you posted, Iāll definitely be using that next time I hit a store
Also never knew there was a Nightwing tentacle coverā¦that certainly checks off the boxes for two kinds of cover collectors doesnāt it lol
Poppie did #1 on the couch
Digging through a closing storeās bins. Everything was a quarter. Ended up walking out with 60 comics for $10 (less than a quarter)
Filled some run holes in Darkness and Witchblade. Found some neat covers.
But also found some flips.
These are moving in the $10 range since the announcement of the show. At .25 each I am selling one and keeping one.
Hard to find first self published series from Coheed and Cambria. Goes for about $20 in this condition
Another potential $20 flip. Thanks to the forum chat I added this to my hunt list.
All I need to do is sell one of the three to break even and then have the remaining books for free.
Sold my Mr. Mrs X #1 for $20, and #8 for $20 as well. Paid $15 for the set.
The #1 was a 1:50 JSC, and would have gone for about ratio, but when I was taking photos I noticed damage along the bottom edge thatās not pressableā¦so decided to just dump it for a quick profit. I do not like holding on to damaged modern books.
I actually picked up #3 as a spec book when it came out as itās a first appearanceā¦but looks like itās a $20 book now. Gotta think about this oneā¦if it was $20 week of release I probably would have flipped it.
weekend haul
man I really love collecting but Iām most likely going to flip most of this stuff. thank you forum for the great info
hit up a local guy Sat who had a garage sale, plenty of $2 $4 bins to look thru, half off keys but passed on those.
Sunday was a monthly show I like going to when I get a chance. $1-$3 ea.
made one last stop before home at a another LCS and found one of these for cover. wild how much this book has sold for recently
That is a lovely haul!
Picked these up for cover yesterday.
Babs Tarr variants are almost as sellable as Mora.Only 2 copies on eBay currently under $25. Iāll probably list mine with some terms that will show up in other results to generate more interest. The Tim Drake Robin will be easier to move Iām sure. Couldnāt find any copies on eBay currently.
I saw that Robin Mora cover at my shop recently but at that time it hasnāt heated up yet. Went back and it was gone.
Interesting⦠I passed on 2 copies of the Mora variant of Batman and Robin #10 for the same reason. Maybe I should go back for them ![]()
Sold mine for $20 about a week agoā¦was sitting for a while. Finally sold.
āBeefcakeā?
I heard āAnthony Nude Picsā was a popular one ![]()
Sometimes Iāll add something like āpair withā¦ā so in this case, maybe āPair with Robins #2 Roblesā.
Still the top trending search term on the forums⦠āAnthony Nude Picsā⦠![]()

waiting on that CHU Sweater Weather variant
Iāve always noticed the search on the forums is seldomly used and the search function is pretty good actually.
I use it to find threads or finding past conversations before so start a new one.














