i demand a recount
You bastards. lol.

i added a new search term
dan mora draws anthony nude
I just searched on it 10 times.
Does that record as 10 searches, or do I only get one per day or other allotted time frame?
I believe the forums wonāt count you more than once so itās unique to usersā¦
What I should do is create or insert a post thatās like years old that has pic of Anthony thatās blurred out that looks like heās naked but isnāt and gear it so the search finds that post for all to find⦠Haha!
Yaāll searching for stuff he mails me for a small fee. Every month I get a nice big brown document-mailer envelope and more saucy pics of Tony. Iāll Venmo you the 20 bucks, tomorrow. Please consider my suggestion of the sexy Pikachu outfit!
Well, the shop today that decided it would set all their blind bags aside gave me the incentive to dig. Half hour drive meant Iām coming away with something. I really just wanted to buy a couple more blind bags from a few different places given the reports. A bit of a research project. Anyway, this should cover the gas. Oh, thx CHU as always for tips/insight.
Thatās some fine work thereā¦
āWonāt put any blind bags on the shelf, eh? Well, how about I take all 5 of your Mr. Terrific #1s!!!ā
I got two Absolute Batman #10ās today. Not nearly as good as yours.
Great finds there!
This weekās good acquisitions from the LCBS were:
Event Horizon: Dark Descent #1 (Cover A- 2 copies)-cover price, these are selling for $25+
Skinbreaker Treasury Edition for $14.99, sold for $55.99
Nightwing #23 (March variant) and #26 cover A for cover
Absolute Batman #11 1:25 variant for $12.00
Batman: Dark Patterns #1 (1st print-2 copies for cover)-Iāve been selling these for $20-$25 each.
Good hunting everyone!
Had an hour to kill today so I stopped by a newish shop that Iāve been meaning to check out. I really donāt think anyone outside this forum is searching for these when hunting but I was still surprised to find them⦠The Batman and Robin 10s arenāt hot just yet but eBay supply is starting to dwindle so ājust in caseāā¦
Iāve been looking everywhere in my area for that Worldās Finest and itās been a complete ghost. Congrats.
I swear Iāve cleared these from the entire Minneapolis/St Paul metro. Iām basically sold out now and havenāt been able to find any more. I need something new to get hot soon!
We need to start a hunt check list. New thread. People can pull it up while out.
I canāt believe that the Worldās Finest #35 Anka variant is now a $99-$149 book. There is even a $200 sale on Ebay just recently.
Good finds!
Hit a honey hole that Iāve pretty much drained. Grabbed a few books. Couldnāt resist picking up another blind bag.
Sorry what is so special USM #10. I see price popping up. Appreciate if you can let me know. Donāt recall any 1st app.






