Only if the buyer pays ![]()

Had the day offâŠventured off in a different direction than usual. Did not find much, but wasnât a total loss. Shocked I didnât find a single Dan Mora cover.
I probably should have left the Nightwing 95s behindâŠI thought they were selling for $25âŠbut upon closer inspection Iâll be lucky to get $15.
87 Campbells move ok. Much like the 111 Acunas. Itâs a
Mystery to me what beefcakes move and which donâtâŠ
I have sold 10 copies of Absolute Batman Annual #1 so far. Got three more today.
Sold within like 10 minutes of posting.
Fortunately I had already grabbed another copy from MCS ![]()
I have two more in my sub box. Sold 10 have a B and C cover up and then two more in my sub box. Totally milking this one while I can. I love easy sales like this.
Iâm shocked you can find so many new release hot books weeks after releaseâŠbut donât find any Mora or Beefcake covers hiding amongst the back issuesâŠ
Iâm always fascinated by what some of us find a ton of and others struggle to locate a single copy of. It seems that, depending on where we live, certain comics trend more than others locally, making it easier or harder to find something.
Went hunting this past weekend and found some more Mora stuff. Shocker I know
This is really the only stuff Iâm searching for these days⊠Mora, Nightwing ratios and beefcake. Itâs all thatâs been selling for me.
Not all of these are immediate flips but that Red Hood 52 is a huge sleeper IMO. Batman and Robin 10 is another.
All cover or less except the Soy 1:25 which was $10 and seems like it might be hard to find.
I keep forgetting which BM&R Mora did the cover.
Did not realize Mora did a Red Hood cover. Now Inwant it!
I havenât run across any late Red Hood covers as itâsâŠso I know I havenât come across that one. Totally agree its a sleeper. Last issue = low print run.
He did the last issue of Batman Beyond too.
He did 7 covers in that run, but 52 is the best one imo. Didnât realize itâs a final issue. Thatâs really good info!
I actually have the B cover which is cool too.
Yeah I saw that one, by Skan right? He did the variant for 51 too. Both are great covers.
100% Grabbed 51 & 52 a while ago with that in mind
Got an update on this shop. Even though the fire was next door, in order to prevent it from spreading the fire department broke in and sprayed everything down inside with water and foam⊠sounds like a total lossâŠ
There was a few inches of standing water, and all the books I left behind were in a long box on the floorâŠnot getting those Nightwing Mora 106sâŠor Geiger books.
On the bright side it sounds like he is happy with the insurance payout.
Glad I put that Junkyard Joe list together on the siteâŠcame in use todayâŠ
I have so many of these Ground Zero booksâŠneed to start listingâŠ
I already wiped them out of the best Mora covers a few weeks backâŠbut picked up a few I left behindâŠa couple others I had missed.
I think this Worldâs Finest 11 has potential. Cool Joker cover. Reminds me of Batman 11 (1942). Finally found an Actio Comics 1 facsimile variant.
A few random flips/spec books.
Paid cover for all. Going to take some time to move theseâŠunlike recent pickups. But should be alright.
Check the back of Grim #1. Yellow logo is 4th print. You now how I know? I ended up thrilled grabbing three copies of Grim #1 the other day to find out the yellow logo is fourth print.
Grim 1 with the yellow title is indeed the 4th print. The first print is in white.

















