When went to list it and flipped it to the back, realized it was the 4th.
Dang.
Was going to bundle this up with some other issues and hope to unload a lotâŠbah!
When went to list it and flipped it to the back, realized it was the 4th.
Dang.
Was going to bundle this up with some other issues and hope to unload a lotâŠbah!
Maybe he was tired and the insurance was worth more than the comics and business inside⊠![]()
Iâd expect better from you⊠canât you always look at the details on the inside cover as well? Also the barcode⊠when did you become an amateur comic book collector again?
Iâm only stirring the pot cause I want that new bucket!!! ![]()
Whenever I go through the worldâs finest series looking for 1, 6 or 35 (anka) I always think to myself that there are lots of great covers here that could heat up, 10 being one of them as you pointed out. Same goes for 18.
for the longest time, no one cared about worlds finest until this one.
Made it into a small shop over the weekend.
Iâve never found the Nightwing 52 or 54 before. May keep the 54 in the PC for a bit.
Those Putri covers are so good. All of mine sold right away, and I kinda sorta maybe regret selling them. I try to never look back with sales, but those linger a bit.
I never understood why Nightwing 52 got so hot. There are so many good variant covers here, and thatâs not one of them, IMO. But, if people want to give us their money, cool.
I was praising Putri long before this latest craze for their covers.
Hereâs another series that most might be overlooking, Dark Knights of Steel series. Putri did a lot of the covers and interiors while Dan Mora also had his own covers for this series. ![]()
Wasnât a BF sale but LCS finds. itâs been tough to find hot books in my area!
the rest were from a recent collection they bought. a lot of it goes out to $1 bins
figure i follow agentpoyoâs advice and pick up the series.
really like these Mora covers, late in the series could have low print runs.
So I didnât think Iâd have any time this weekend to hit up black Friday sales so I made it a point to hit some shops on NCBD to see if theyâd offer any black Friday discounts to me that day. They didnât (I didnât ask).
I did end up hitting one black Friday sale which Iâll post my finds from in the black Friday topic, but hereâs what I grabbed during the week:
All cover except the 1:25 Nakayama variant which was priced as marked but seemed worth it considering eBay availability and pricing + my finds would more than pay for it if I donât sell it.
The Batgirls came from one shop that I hit for the first time a few weeks ago and grabbed a bunch of Mora covers from then.
Funny moment was after I brought the batgirls to the counter, the guy at the counter immediately said oh Mora cover, very nice. Then as I left I heard his partner say âIs this the guy who was here a few weeks ago?â âYepâ
![]()
![]()
![]()
Slow and rainy dayâŠDrove about 45 minutes to hit up 2 shops I was pretty sure had some Nightwing Sweater Weather coversâŠboth shops were closed despite online saying they were openâŠ.may just attempt again tomorrow or this weekend.
Since I was already a good distance from home, drove a little further (25 min) to a few shops I knew didnât have muchâŠbut did find a few things that may at least compensate for my gas consumedâŠso not a total lossâŠ
All in $63.88. I should make my money back easily.
I donât see any comics there. Just a large pile of dollar signs. Weird.
All I see is BoooootyâŠ
Yeah, ALF has got cake.
By the way, if anyone wants to get me and D-Rog a present for Christmas, Hanukah, or Qwanza, which ever wintertime religious gift giving festival you subscribe too, Target has these