Nothing amazing, but a bunch of buys at cover price or just under cover. The exception was Punisher War Journal at $10 for my PC. I might have one already somewhere, but itâs high grade and I wanted to support that shop.
I made a sloppy, rookie mistake in my excitement at the Martian Manhunters and didnât notice until I got in the car that theyâre second prints. Fail. There arenât any on the Bay on the moment, so weâll see.
51 comics total. All cover price except paid up for the Absolute WWs ($15) and the X-Men 290 was $3.
Long day. Got a few books to listâŠ. Thatâs tomorrowâs job.
BTW, only the two copies of issue #1 of Assorted Crisis Events. Found plenty of issues 2 and up. But just grabbed 3 & 4 as I already had issue 2 and want to see where it goesâŠ
I donât see any 1B for saleâŠIâm going to hold back on my B coverâŠmine also has a lot of color rub on itâŠso much that I thought it was the actual art (see upper left & lower right)âŠso I need to see what I can dry clean off before listing.
Although these Jamal Campbell variants havenât heated up (yet) like others, I like them to be next. They are earlier and I like how 95 looks similar to the 106 Mora variant that goes for crazy money.
A few random covers. Although Middletonâs Batgirl 23 gets all the love, I actually am more drawn to this cover as my favorite. I grab it whenever I find it in high grade for cover.
This store is a rare back issue store that mostly dabbles in new comics but isnât the go to new comic store in the area. So what doesnât sell this week goes into half priced boxes. When they donât sell, they go upstairs to the dollar room. I donât usually hit the dollar bins until they have a .50 or .25 sale. It takes time and a lot of work. Literally 500-600 long boxes. You wouldnât believe what you could find there. I found a Red Hood the Hill #5 Mora in their quarter bins before.
I normally pay .25 to .50 cents per book for X-Files. But these are the thicker season one books and I own none of them. I love X-Files and look forward to reading these.
Normally wonât buy every copy of a book a store has. But these were in the sale bins and I asked if there was a limit and they said âwhat did you find that we missedâ to which I replied I only will tell you if you let me buy in bulk.â They said they didnât care and it wasnât worth their time to list, sell, pack and ship $20-$25 books.