I donāt recall how many shops I hit this past week, but most I only had about 10-15 minutes to go to work. So I made the most of itā¦going to throw them all together here.
First some random books. FF 12 is the first Doom-a-saur and alternate earth with marvel characters as Dinoās. I never seem to find this in the wild anymore, but like finding it.
Witching Hour was a higher grade skull cover. The transformers annual is 2012 C coverā¦not much history on eBay, so taking a chance it may have some scarcity and value.
The most I paid was $12 for the Tec 1007ā¦which was odd because 1006 was $4. Not sure what that was aboutā¦but figured I can still squeeze a little profit.
The book Iām still trying to figure out why it is is the Oimemon 2000 movie adaptation, which is in German. Never see. This beforeā¦and none listed on eBay or MCS. So for $10 figures Iād grab it. Itās gotta have some value as an early Pokemon.
Otherwise I paid cover or less for everything else (plus 25 cents which I assume covered the bag and board):
Honestly Iām so out of the loop with the new stuff. I tried getting back into FOC spec for those few weeks when indy books were jumping but I remembered quickly why I donāt do that anymore.
Which marvel books are you stocking up on these days?
I found some, āTarot: Witch of the Black Rose,ā at HPB today. The book where one big chunk of the readership is apparently women who love Wicca, and the other chunk would be dudes who love curvy witches (plus a mix of women who love curvy witches and dudes who love Wicca, everyone is welcome in the Tarot fanbase).
Good catch, Tarot individual issues go for good prices and can be hard to find. Also Jim Balentās Catwoman is still my all time favorite, probably the nostalgia of being a teenager when those books were released lol
Went to Hershey PA to see Nate Bargatze today. Good show. Anyway dropped my son and his girlfriend off at the amusement park. Had lunch with my wife and then off to the show. Hit a little shop in Palmyra Pa and got the following books:
Red Hood 34
Tim Drake Robin 1B
Tim Drake Robin 3 Mora
Tim Drake Robin 4 Mora
Tim Drake Robin 6 Mora
All cover price. Too tired from the two hour drive home to re-bag and list. Thats a tomorrow problem.
There are other shops around. Heads up. He has a couple of collections in there that are disorganized. I donāt have time to go through them. Also, most of his back issues are gone. He used to have a ton but he does Facebook live sales and I think he sold most of his stock.
Facebook marketplace deal didnāt work out on Friday. Met with them and their stuff was somewhat decent that they wanted way too much money for what they had. I went to a Comic shop I donāt go to super often because itās a little further away from my house, however, cause I was relatively closer from this meeting. Picked up some random stuff thatās not too crazy but one really notable comic! I found for cover price a, āRed Hood: The Hill,ā 5, Dan Mora variant. Itās really crisp so Iām debating either getting it graded or Iāll just sell it on eBay. Threw it on there for $95 whilst I decide what to do for sure.