I Like What You Got! (LCS Finds) 🔎

Be careful of what photos this guys sends you
 :wink:

All cost between fifty cents and cover price. Some in back issue bins but the bigger ones found on the new comic wall. Went to pull the video and was not there sadly. I guess I was too excited to film it.





6 Likes

Did not realize cover A of 110 (Cat Meme) was heating up. Same with Bruno’s #89 cover. Need to add those to the hunt list.

I’ve noticed some Rian Gonzales covers have been moving northward
particularly the incentive variants of Batgirls.

1 Like

Yeah, I am going through the Nightwing covers doing image search on Ebay and checking recently sold prices. Did that for transformers books too. Pretty much anything that I think may have value I check

Sold one of my two copies for $25 tonight.

Still can’t believe people grade these books
the people buying them don’t want them in slabs


3 Likes

Are you buying them and cracking them out?

For a $40 book (raw) not with it



This one had potential
but I’m not paying $115 in hopes of selling it for $140 after cracking it out
just to make $10 in profit after all expenses
I do better just finding them raw for $6.

@D-Rog, he likes them beefcakes raw!!! :joy:

11 comics for $10 so .90 cents each. Dollar bin dirtbag style. Pulled this.

1 Like

Is that the same seller that always has the beefcakes etc graded for some reason?

See
it’s all dollar bin fodder!!!

IMG_3733

1 Like

Well. This guy doesn’t really deal in Moderns. So I am able to troll his dollar bins and make great finds. I think there may be one or two of this one still in there. Most of the others sit because no one wants a catalog for a buck but I will take it.

Selling for $50. So yeah. I will but the catalog firn$1

Was concerned going in today I wasn’t going to spend the $10 minimum to charge my card (had no cash). But then looking for Batman 62 Prof Pyg I came across these first prints for $20 each. Appear they’ve been sitting there since early June pre-movie hype.

Easy grab
even though it cost me $125.

And I found a Batman 62 as well. :grin:

8 Likes

It’s actually wild that you can still find first prints of AB even if they’re marked up in price. First prints have been cleaned out in my area from every store and at cons. No where to be seen which is probably driving the fomo. This is probably the same in many cities and towns in north America.

2 Likes

I stopped at a shop on the way back into town today. A few cover price, and one odd dollar bin find.

These first prints were all cover price. I should be able to recoup my total spend with these 3.

I figured a few Strange Academy dollar books were worth the grab, as I didn’t have any of the “Finals” run. But, what looks like a really clean Moon Girl 1 first print for a dollar? Huh. OK.

7 Likes

Did some dollar bin dirt bag hunting on a Sunday. Came home with 5 books. Three readers two sale books.

Reader included an issue of Teether I missed. A Swamp Thing Giant sized issue. And a World’s Finest Mora cover.

These were the books I found for sale.


Listed the 2 for $25 each meaning I should clear $45 (before fees) when they sell.