I Like What You Got! (LCS Finds)

Finally got the base for my Frostmourne from China

1 Like

Today’s pickups. Some guy came out of nowhere and got uncomfortably close to me while I was flipping through the Star Wars box so I moved to a small box of variants I hadn’t looked through in a while…pulled out the Action 9 variant for $5!

The rest are Star Wars Republic Spec for later.

I dont put up with such people before but definitely not right now with COVID going on… I’ve had no shame in telling people to “MOVE” or “STEP BACK” and I dont even say it with a please… They should know better.

1 Like

I just found a Shannon Maer is not a girl hahahahahahahaha for over a year I thought he was a girl bwahahahaha

1 Like

That’s news to me too, Alana. Who woulda thunk it. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I think I knew that. I knew a Guy named Shannon when I was in high school.

Definitely not common today, for sure.

I think I know more guy Shannon’s than girl Shannon’s…

I knew a fellow named “Shannon” in the Marine Corps. With that first name…he was a Drill Instructors walking/talking wet dream. That young fellow took it from both barrels for 13 weeks.

Yeah… in today’s world, this is what happens when you bully people and potentially those in the military…

His artwork is pretty I never bought any of it I just thought it was girl that’s good and drawing girls like Natali Sanders. I never saw a picture of the artist until an email yesterday and all this time was completely wrong.:woman_shrugging:

Had a nice day at a shop I visited. Everything was cover price. All were in excellent shape. I was particularly happy about that Knights #42 as the Darth Revan character has a bit of a cult following. Already pricey & I believe we will see him onscreen someday.
Also a big fan of Cad Bane (Darth Maul #2), and I actually think they hinted at him in Mandalorian already. Just a gut feeling from a lifelong SW fan.
I’ve never seen a Blue Adam book in the wild…never…man, I was hoping the #1 was in there too lol.

3 Likes

I’ve found a few of those KotOR 42s for cover… made a nice profit.

Holding on to my Darth Maul 2 for now…

Very nice haul!

What do you want for that Spiderman book that has miles on the cover? My boy wants it lol

I already listed and sold a few Miles Morales I dug out today but I got #2 through #10 or so of his Spider-man title from 2016… I can send for your boy…

1 Like

I’ll take them Poyo. I’ll PM you. My boy will be happy. Thank you sir…

Just sitting on the shelf…with no one to play with…image image

1 Like

Nice.

Cover price.

2 Likes

Silver is only second place… and is the first loser :wink:

1 Like

Fortunately Beck is one of my favorite bands/musician.

2 Likes