I Like What You Got! (LCS Finds)

I’ve made a concerted effort to slow my buying as I have a big comic purchase I’m working on. Just couldn’t live without these though lol… nothing crazy but price was right.

6 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Went to 3 shops. Figure i test the waters. Had some success. Thankfully all these books were preordered so these are all extra copies.

3 Likes

I never saw the 2nd print of #2 Mandalorian. Fortunately I ordered 3 copies from TFAW.

3 Likes

I hope that Umbrella Academy was free!

2 Likes

$5

1 Like

I’ll give you $10 for it…

Same this was the only copy i seen Outbof 3 shops

Amazing LCS finds in here. I gotta get start digging in the boxes at my lcs for some gems.

1 Like

I keep hoping I’ll find that Umbrella Academy book in a stack. No luck yet.

1 Like

I’ve found three in the past few years. All free.

Luckyyyyyyy

Well, if you get tired of them taking up space, I’ll take one. :slight_smile:

Made a quick stop at a shop I don’t get to that often. Some odd finds in the dollar boxes, including the Crew 1 in fantastic shape, Eight Billion Genies 2 and 3 2nd print, Star Wars Hyperspace Stories 1 and a few others. Also found the Abigail Brand cameo (2 copies) for cover.

Not overly speccy, but I’m absolutely loving Killadelphia. Late to the party, so I’m grabbing the fun covers when I spot them. The LCSD #1 was an eBay purchase. The rest were LCS finds.

8 Likes

Lots of pretty good stuff this week. Picked up Edge Spider-Verse #5 A,B,Design Variant, Spiderman #1 Art Adams Variant. Gun Honey #1 2nd Print, #2. Ant Man #4, Batman #128 Mattina variant, Amazing Spiderman #1 Facsimile, Joker Man Who Stopped Laughing #1 Foil to name a few. Happy New Comic Book Day.

6 Likes

Mailcall

5 Likes

Paid $6.85/issue. Couple bucks over cover but not bad for the full set. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Marvel will be using Robbie Reyes as the Ghost Rider (similar to how rumors are they will use Sam Alexander). Marvel tends to tip their hats with Legends Series releases.

7 Likes

Pretty happy w these finds. I got the 252 for the tattooz but what’s funny is that it’s signed by Byrne… interesting book to get signed, but the tattooz must come out to feed an ASM 238.

2 Likes

Aren’t the tatoos stapled in?

That was one of the books I was also scouting for at NYCC. But most places wanted $25 or higher.