I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

That Vader #1 2nd print gonna be a tough one to find. I budged and bought off eBay myself just to put in my Vader PC.

I can get the second print covers no problem, but didn’t think they were going for anything

Not a lot of sales, lowest price on eBay is $15 plus shipping. Not a big print run. The character driving the first print price is on the cover of the 2nd print.

I have to say, this is a pretty damn sweet cover. Found it after all places sold out (Thank you Beyond Comics).

Had two on order, but they only had one. Happy to get that.

I think what attracts me most is the mask. So aligned with the times right now. Does any place online make this mask?

My favorite cover of the coming week

Found this while searching online. I do not recommend gaiters as research has shown them to have a potential to spread the virus at higher rates than no mask at all.

Sold out at midtown now. Had it in my cart so that I’d combine it with my next order.

Thanks Alana. :tongue:

CHU effect in effect once again…

Infinity 4, Cover A.

Comixzone had 10…wasn’t sure how good of spec material it is, so I decided not to wipe them out. Ordered 5, but got 3 (they refunded me saying it was due to demand). So wouldn’t have gotten the 10 anyway.

Obviously I wasn’t the only one going after it the past week. I think i saw someone else post they ordered it here on the forums.

1 Like

This was that smoking deal Silver Age key I saw at an online shop I couldn’t wait anymore didn’t want to lose it I actually need it. Looks real nice paid $225

3 Likes

All this for $9.99.

All $1 ea, except Canto II which was 99 cents.

Will reveal where later in a new thread I’ll call “Comics for a Buck!”

image image

3 Likes

Not so much an online score as a purchase.

Cover came out pretty sweet.

2 Likes

I personally really like Punchline…the whole look/design. Looking forward to her one shot and learning more about her. Sure she is a cliche…don’t care. Went all in on her books and glad I did so.

That’s a cool book! Gratz!

They’ve had a surprising amount of .99 new titles lately. I added Something is Killing the Children 10-12 to my pre-order - .99 each . Also had Thor #6 cover A last month .99

What store is this

How does one pre-order new $4 comics for $.99?! I want in.

Probably Westfield Comics

2 Likes

Yes. I’ve been meaning to create my comics for a buck thread and highlight them. I got 20
Copies of Thor #6 for $20.

Been selling them at $5 a pop making a small profit. Paid off the lot and still have 10 or so left.

Wow. Looking at the FAQs. Sounds like they aren’t bagged/boarded, but just shipped together in a bag. Do they end up arriving in decent condition?

Well, I ordered 20. They were not individually bagged but packaged well and the stack had a bag around it. All but one arrived in NM+ or better. They also shipped a few extra freebies which may have provided some extra buffer…but they were in excellent shape as well.

No complaints.

All the $1 back issues I ordered were bagged and boarded too.

Both my Malibu Suns #19s bought off amazon showed up today all NM+ 9.8 in a Gemini so stoked to the graders they go.

1 Like