I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

When the Japanese Spider-Man and Leopardon make their Into the Spider-verse movie debut, you’ll make some nice cash on some of these.

I have several stashed away myself.

2 Likes

Slowly finishing off harley quinn series. Got this off the bay for $45. Not bad for the complete run of the series

5 Likes

$1.45 per issue? I’d say not bad.

2 Likes

How many issues of High Republic are too many issues of high republic? I’m asking for a friend.

8 Likes

I repeat, how many issues of high republic is too many issues of high republic?

4 Likes

I need 2 of cover a for issue 1, and 1 second print for issue 1. I’ll get them eventually, hopefully the prices don’t go any higher than they are now

Mail call!!
Ordered this back in March of 2020 right before the shutdown finally got this book. Kudos to Midtowncomics for the follow through.

$1 I grabbed like a day before the hype hit.

Grabbed a 2nd print ASM #5 like the Kraven cover. Grabbed another ASM #567 Kravens daughter on the cover #575/#576 copies when I get the new Miles found em cheap $2-3 an issue.

3 Likes

That’s to many Wooky. Tell your friend to send some my way lol

I need more copies of the A/B covers. Mad I only ordered 1 of each :cry: had them at 3 each in my cart but thought I was ordering to much that week and changed it to 1 each. BUt the Yoda cover I ordered 3.

nice haul.

I still have yours I need to send. But if wooky’s friend sends some your way, let me know, I’ll hold off… and just keep. :wink:

Lol. Lets hope he does

Mail call!!

5 Likes

15 x Kanan #12 NM @Coverprice from Villainous Grounds

4 Likes

Can’t afford the floppy copy; hardcover a much cheaper route.

4 Likes

I might just get a hardcopy for completeness sake.

1 Like

Not a comic, but my Mondo Solo: A Star Wars Story Soundtrack came in and it’s a god damn beauty!

5 Likes

Ok, back to comics. Grabbed this web comics volume that I never knew existed. Came well packed in peanuts with the rolled posters in minty fresh condition in a tube. Kudos to the seller.

2 Likes

Love me some Mondo. I ordered The Last of Us 2 soundtrack vinyl. Not being released for another month

1 Like

I’m constantly tempted by their stuff.

“ooh I like that movie!”

“Did I like the soundtrack? Let’s look at the track listing. Apple Music, loaded up. Take a listen here…”

“Hmm, it’s alright. But look at that speckled, gold-foil inlayed vinyl! Who’s the artist on this?”

“I don’t need it, but that was a close one.”

1 Like