I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I finished getting the early Joshua Middleton books I was after. I paid $38 total shipped between mycomicshop and hipcomic.

Crossgen Primer (first Middleton one character on cover).
Meridian #1 signed by Joshua Middleton, Barbara Kesel, Dexter Vines, and Michael Atiyeh.
Sky Between Branches #0 all done by Joshua Middleton
Resident Alien #0 x2

2 Likes

Have you every read or seen Breathe from Markosia comics. I bought it years ago because the covers and art reminded me of Middleton’s work back in the day. Beautiful art.

I haven’t seen the inside of those, but the covers really do look similar to Middleton.

They do. If I can find my copies I can show you. The work is beautiful.

Some more books from the mail today.

Got these for $3 each from Savanah comics… some tiny defects but still in great shape and was well packaged

Found a dude with all this for $120. Have been selling the Indigenous Voices 1 for $7 easy and the Marvels Voices 2nd print for $20 each. Hope the prices hold!

2 Likes

Ebay

3 Likes

I got that By The Horns variant with the Arctic Sleep album. Really well packaged by Scout and pristine condition. I love colored vinyl.

5 Likes

Got this on Ebay and it arrived today. I really wanted this book but couldn’t find it locally. This was the most interesting support board I’ve seen a comic taped too. It might have looked a little weird, but nobody was going to bend or break “Circus” board that’s for sure, it was hard as a rock, haha. Arrived in great shape.

2 Likes

Then Sanctum Santorum for the win with the top loader in their Spirit Spider Non-Stop variant. Today was a good day.

5 Likes

Really going after Armors first appearance?! I always hold out for newsstands of it. Lol.

That’s how they send most of their books. I like it especially when the post office can man handle books.

1 Like

Ive been trying to get some x-men keys but the major ones are to expensive. Armor’s first is a really cheap book, no newsstands in all that though.

1 Like

TFAW order 41 books, the package is bursting out a bit. All the books were mostly fine. Only issue was the larger bags, so the books shift around during transition.

1 Like

Looks an awful lot like my last TFAW package. Like they ran out of bigger boxes. I posted it in the online store report card thread.

I have an ongoing pen pal and phone correspondence going on with Ryder Windham, Dark Horse editor and writer from the 90s through the early 2000s. Recently, he’s been selling his file copies of comic book issues on ebay. Dark Horse, Lucasfilm, and sometimes Hasbro and Galoob, would send him file copies of the work he produced for later reference. After all these years he’s started selling them off. HE still slowly selling some of it on hisebay account.

Anyway, my second box of file copies came from Ryder today! Take a look and enjoy!

5 Likes

TFAW Star Wars.

3x HR2 second print, 5x HR3 cover A, 5x HR3 TFAW exclusive, 10x HRA2, Star Wars 12 including the Yu-rine variant.

4 Likes

Finally, non-Star Wars TFAW:

3 Likes

Haha, you bought the peeing cover…

1 Like