I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I Remember that Bigfoot. Didn’t they also have one that claws came out of the tires when it hit an obstacle? I remember having one of those as well.

The truck pictured above is def from the early to mid 80s. The claw version, I believe, was early 90s.

1 Like

It was very strong…and fast. My younger sisters hair also got caught in the axles a few time…oh boy did it grab on hard!

Yeah, it climbed over EVERYTHING. It was an upsized stomper.

I need to find one of these for my son (but really for me).

Mighty Mo’s were also a favorite powerful toy truck…made a helluva lot of noise too!

1 Like

As cool as this is…this toy needs to come out and play.

1 Like

When I moved to the United States from England, right after seeing a rodeo my second week, we went to a monster truck rally two weeks after that. I remember watching Grave Digger versus Big Foot and it was the coolest shit I’d seen in my life. I wore my Grave Digger gray tie dye shirt till the day it fell apart, which was well before I grew out of it.

This all also happened during a deadly 90s heat wave and cicada swarm. So, life was nuts in the U.S.

5 Likes

A bit of a change of pace from Corrie St., tea and crumpets, eh, Wookie? :coffee::wink:

Yeah. When the 100% Oklahoma humidity and 98 degree weather hit me coming out the airport terminal, I was shocked. I left rain. Then I saw cicadas flying through the air and I was convinced I was in hell.

1 Like

If not, then pretty close…sounds like. :wink:

Just won this for $5. Seems to be in pretty nice shape. Either way it was only $5!

7 Likes

I made the mistake of buying the reprint years ago.

3 Likes

Midtown during there %40 off sale cool cover buys.

Wonderland

BigTimeCollectibles
I liked the cover🥴

2 Likes

@ToddW i think you are referring to this. I had both Bigfoot and the animal. I was a kid in the 80s.

4 Likes

Grabbed these for cover price

7 Likes

Bags are packed…non-stop flight to cape town.

5 Likes

Got a copy from Anyone Comics of We Live #5 in today. Not packaged well. Only 2 pieces of folded coardboard inside a paded mailer. Luckly nothing happened and the books arrived in good condition. What I found funny was the picture they drew with the “don’t resell me please!” Written on the mailer. Don’t worry Anyone Comics I will not sell this copy cuz its my personal copy. Unless I get more broke then I will have no choice lol.

1 Like

I always like the doodles by Anyone.

All from Midtown and all NM. I’m really happy to get the Punisher #6 Takashi Incentive Cover during the sale. It’s not his first comic cover, but it might be his first in comic size for American comics.

1 Like

Nice grab. It’s crazy the contrast we experience ordering from shops. In the another thread someone’s Midtowncomics order was dinged up. My orders have been NM and nice everytime and shipping speed has improved.

1 Like

I’m in Las Vegas, so it’s really weird how mine usually come in NM. Then, I’ll buy from Comics Elite and half of my orders will be messed up. TOSS and Midtown have been reliable for me.

I have pretty good luck with TFAW. Gemini mailer and a little roll of bubble wrap on the side to keep it from slipping. It’s probably because I never complain about them on these forums and I have a smiley face sticker next to my packing lists.

I also got some random lego Star Wars comics off eBay from a random seller in random condition:

Then my Clone Force 99 spec shipment. Ordered this yesterday and it arrived today. Nuts.

1 Like