I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I recently bought some X-Force Newsstands from Anthony’s.

1 Like

Star Wars goodness. $24 total.

8 Likes

Got another Longshot in the mail today. I saw the packaging and was scared but it ended up being minty. I didn’t even know you could use masking tape on an envelope and mail it. These people had a lot of positive feedback but had never used. The cardboard they used was from some baby product so when I opened it all I saw was some huge baby face, rofl.

1 Like

TFAW shipment of releases from like two weeks ago.

Two more copies of @Alana ’s favorite Star Wars comic, a shiny BZRKRKGLRLRRRRRR, many Aphra and some Adventures.

2 Likes

Man I ran out of shipping tape when I was sealing up a box. Only tape I had was black duct tape. Scratch that I started with grey duct tape but ran out of that as well. So it had shipping tape, grey and black duct tape.

1 Like

I order from Amazon in bulk. I am very picky about the tape I use. My favorite is the USPS tape (but those rolls are expensive and don’t last long) But I order Grizzly Power Tape from Amazon. In a pinch, Family Dollar has some good packing tape.

2 Likes

I like Grizzly Power tape but usually use Duck EZ Start.

Tape is about the only thing I have to purchase for packing and selling so for outside the package and to seal the label, I buy in bulk ULine 2 inch clear tape… Take it from me… Never a damaged book in transit… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Oh man, buy one pack of tape from ULine, receive a bible in your mail box every other month.

1 Like

Stray Dogs #1 Acetate Double-signed by Fleecs and Forstner from comicsandcards. Paid $36 shipped and super happy with it.

1 Like

Haha… Buy on Amazon and avoid the Bible.

Got my TFAW order today. And the spine on almost all the books has color breaking. Even the SWHR #3 TFAW exclusive cover. Did anyone else had this problem? Going to contact them on Monday to see what’s up.

1 Like

I thought color-breaking spines for Marvel books was normal.

5 Likes

Just got this from dynamic force. Completely forgot about it because I ordered it about a year ago. finally got. ken haeser remark.

8 Likes

My last order had a few of these so I figured it was normal. I had unknowncomics order with some overlapping books and none were like that from them. Tfaw last few orders been iffy on quality.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I got books like these. Specially the TFAW exclusive. I want a “minty fresh copy” like @agentpoyo always says lol. Guess I’ll keep these.

If you’re talking about vertically along the spine, yes. Especially the darker covers.

Sh!tty paper they use.

1 Like

That spine is normal and the book can still get a 9.8.

3 Likes

To be honest they don’t claim to send out NM/MT books. I’ve got graded 9.8’s & 9.6’s that look much worse than those.

1 Like

Picked up this Spider-Gwen #1 Anka variant. Had on my radar and finally snagged.

Now, looking for the Mckelvie gold variant.

2 Likes