I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Don’t be this guy LOL.

1 Like

It’s getting nuttier !

Online store here had a 50% off flash sale and I’ve been eyeing this waiting for a sale, Tokyo Ghost Artist’s Proof Edition, ended up paying $7 :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am still waiting for my 3/31 TFAW order. Have others received their orders from 3/31?

Yes, I just got mine Friday. I have the slow as hell DHL-to-USPS delivery.

@Cover Price ordered online from Australia

flat,128x128,075,t

5 Likes

Mine showed today from 3/31. Just 7 books in a gemini with no additional packaging, but thankfully all books look good.

You live in Australia or ordered from there.

I don’t live in Australia just ordered from there

Ok.

Mine is at my local PO as of noon today. Didn’t get in the truck. Tomorrow I guess.

Boba Fett finally came in after a half dozen trips back and forth across the state. I think Hasbro has done it. I think this is my favorite Boba Fett action figure ever.

4 Likes

Vader Down Vienna Comic Con Noto Variant
Marvel Super Special 27, ROTJ adaptation preceding the individual issues. Bill Siencewicz cover.

4 Likes

Showing my age here, but I got that ROTJ book when it came out. I was pretty young, but a Star Wars devotee, like every kid then. I still have the book. So cool to see that.

1 Like

I thought I owned it for years, but it turns out the book I bought from a garage sale in Oklahoma for a dollar was the GrandDreams annual hardcover.

Saw this from @mushu and had to have one of my own, being a big fan of Middleton work.

4 Likes

Very cool, but too rich for my blood right now :). Maybe soon! Love it.

I’ll post some of my finds this week. Gotta get a days work in, so later.

I got lucky last year and found two that were bagged for about $30. The comic started heating up right after I got them… I sold one that had some issues for $40 and sent the other one to get graded. It came back at a 9.2 because of a crease on the back cover. I sent it back to CGC to get pressed and regarded. It is now a 9.6.

Mine has a spine crease on the front and two on the back.

They don’t look to be color breaking, but they’re a decent size (1/4” to 3/8”) and it’s a thick stick cover…so I’m not sure how a press would fair.

If anything, I’ll wait to get it signed before a press and grade, along with my Batgirl 23, If Middleton ever comes back to the states…

1 Like