I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Got these today. Packaging was great UNTIL the end and they were in a FCB day plastic bag with scotch tape deeply on all sides. Had to get scissors, tape would not let loose on the plastic. Didn’t think I would get them out undamaged. I’d be fine if I never got another shipment with my comics wrapped in a paper or plastic bag. MCS are the only ones that do it right so it is easy to remove.

2 Likes

Took a chance on this lot for $45 shipped. The directs are 9.6 - 9.8 material and the Newsstand is 9.2ish.

Not bad :slight_smile:

Let’s see what happens with this guy

10 Likes

$5 shipped, ok twist my arm :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Old one a new one recent

2 Likes

8 of the 10 Wolverines came in, refunded for the other 2 that weren’t in stock. Some Batman 107 and the ratio variant…and good ol strange academy slab pickup :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Ordered this (and 1 raw copy) from Scott’s back in early August 2020, finally arrived yesterday and looks great! Original time estimate was Jan 2021, but I understand it had to go all the way to Japan for Peach’s signing and then Tynion kept pushing his signing for them further and further back from their original date. None the less its finally here ! (This is the limited to 400, 1st print version)

8 Likes

Some random deals I found this week

7 Likes

That X-Men #16 is nice. I had a nice one with the subscription crease as well. Sold it years ago along with the best books in my collection.

I usually don’t buy trades and was looking around for the BattleChasers trade but stumbled on this and had to grab it at, price was too good to pass up

Captain America Truth Hardcover Premiere Edition

2 Likes

Got this score today. The two action figure books were double cover and everything else was cover.

IMG_5784

5 Likes

wowzers! Nice grab!

$4 + Shipping off a seller on atomic Avenue. Got an alert about the property and was a big fan of the vampire the Masquerade bloodlines game but ebay was completely wiped in seconds. They also had them on the moonstone site which I bought 2 from before they sold out. Now on ebay there’s only 1 listing and its at $30+

1 Like

use to be a $300 raw you can find them for $40-$100 recently it’s a rare variant. That’s Kobik with Winter Soldier

3 Likes

@Alana I actually just received a copy of that myself. Paid $50 and it’s perfect. Such a great cover!.

Also grabbed this recently…got a killer deal, way under going rate. I don’t care about the annual appearance arguments (and I have those also anyway). Always loved this cover and I think it’s another book that will just continue to rise till it gets ugly expensive.

As an aside, I first read this issue after receiving it in a care package while in Iraq lol. Got a big, fun package of comics, beef jerky, and gummi bears… can’t beat that!

5 Likes

That is one of my favorite covers too. So good! You are right as well, its shot up like crazy, and will go up more, especially when they utilize gambit more in the upcoming films.

1 Like

Been trying to find a decent copy of this for over a year since the last good deal on it slipped through my fingers. Finally found one!

5 Likes

I’ve been trying to track down Abiding Perdition #2B for a while now. It’s an early David Nakayama cover, possibly first. I ended up finding 3 more copies of Sky Between Branches #0 which averaged my cost down. $31.75 total after shipping which I was more than happy to pay.

1 Like

Why Cosmic Comics and Cards, why! Making us Texans look bad!

I wonder if an employee thought it was a free comic book day version.

Miles Be like “is that what I think it is…?”

2 Likes