I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I’d be thankful beyond belief for even one. Those boxes have lots of cool stuff for sure!

Shoot. I wish you 2k in flips off a $100 buy in.

1 Like

The Red Foil are claimed as employee release… yet if they’re shoving them in Skybound boxes, might be more than claimed… and if more and more are starting to get them, expect prices to drop. I say sell sell sell…

2 Likes

I know the price will drop on these, but I’m going to keep mine forever. It looks like a 9.6-9.8 based on the outside. I’m going to get it signed and slabbed at some point.

1 Like

If every box has one it will be worth less than the gold foil in a couple weeks.

I saw people post that they didn’t get one in their box.

Maybe you were the only one? That makes you feel special… :hugs:

Well I saw one person post that they got one in their box. I’m still special!

Yes you are…but not as special as you were before that discovery…

2 Likes

I have spent soooo much on comics the past few weeks.

Today’s package, thank you Fantom Comics!

1 Like

I’ve been finding these online for cover at a few obscure retailers…I think I ordered 5 total from 4 separate retailers. Two have cancelled claiming out of stock. The others are still awaiting confirmation (after about a week).

This one came in today though! Will keep for the PC unless I get a better copy.

Goes well with my Darth Vader #3 (I like droid covers).

1 Like

That Vader #1 2nd print gonna be a tough one to find. I budged and bought off eBay myself just to put in my Vader PC.

I can get the second print covers no problem, but didn’t think they were going for anything

Not a lot of sales, lowest price on eBay is $15 plus shipping. Not a big print run. The character driving the first print price is on the cover of the 2nd print.

I have to say, this is a pretty damn sweet cover. Found it after all places sold out (Thank you Beyond Comics).

Had two on order, but they only had one. Happy to get that.

I think what attracts me most is the mask. So aligned with the times right now. Does any place online make this mask?

My favorite cover of the coming week

Found this while searching online. I do not recommend gaiters as research has shown them to have a potential to spread the virus at higher rates than no mask at all.

Sold out at midtown now. Had it in my cart so that I’d combine it with my next order.

Thanks Alana. :tongue:

CHU effect in effect once again…

Infinity 4, Cover A.

Comixzone had 10…wasn’t sure how good of spec material it is, so I decided not to wipe them out. Ordered 5, but got 3 (they refunded me saying it was due to demand). So wouldn’t have gotten the 10 anyway.

Obviously I wasn’t the only one going after it the past week. I think i saw someone else post they ordered it here on the forums.

1 Like

This was that smoking deal Silver Age key I saw at an online shop I couldn’t wait anymore didn’t want to lose it I actually need it. Looks real nice paid $225

3 Likes