I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I didn’t realize everyone was watching our little forum so closely. Lotsa lurkers! I need to talk up a book I have listed that isn’t selling.

On an unrelated note, that issue of, “Journey Into Mystery with Thor,” #121 where Thor fights a somewhat early appearance of the Absorbing Man sure is a good issue, isn’t it? Maybe people should buy up all the midgrade copies of it.

4 Likes

Hey how do you guys feel about BUY ing X-Men 1 and X-Force 1 I happen to have a bunch

A-Team #1…lots of first appearances…including Mr. T.,! Also first cover!!

Go!!!

2 Likes

Bought mine about almost four decades ago! I’m ready, baby!!!

1 Like

2 Likes

There’s been a TV show and Movies too… How is A-Team not a million dollars yet… :wink:

2 Likes

The crazy thing is that these days one doesn’t even have to talk anything up.
Just ask a question about a book and it’s like all the light bulbs go on once everyone is reminded.
It seems to have gotten that extreme

4 Likes

The crazy thing is that these days one doesn’t even have to talk anything up.
Just ask a question about a book and it’s like all the light bulbs go on once everyone is reminded.
It seems to have gotten that extreme Blockquote

Anyone speculating on Stingray ? I’m hearing rumors that Stingray will appear in a future MCU movie…

Thats literally…LITERALLY…all it takes for a book to catch fire nowadays. No facts, news, proof, etc. Just utter BS so someone can sell a comic.

(btw…I was making a point. I made up the Stingray MCU stuff…just so nobody takes this serious.)

7 Likes

I got one of these in a comic lot I bought, and just thought it was cool so I kept it. Just remember watching the tv show all the time.

But but… I just went and loaded up now on Sub-Mariner #19

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

OMG someone just bought Sub Mariner 19 on Ebay. First Stingray. :laughing:

3 Likes

Not even that…just mention a comic everyone had forgotten about.

Get Along Gang.

Go!!!

1 Like

BTW, only one graded copy on eBay…let’s not all fight over it.

2 Likes

wow these last few posts were neat. What book we pumping next? I vote we get We Live 5 over $100 book by the end of the weekend

You’re eBay searches are flawed… There’s a 9.4 listed as well…

And a 9.8 Newsstand HTF as well… that’s the one to own! I bet @ToddW needs this one in his collection! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

You’ve gotta go way back in time for this “just mention it” to work.
Anything that is current is already on folks minds.

It’s about planting the seed after the seed has lied dormant for 20+ years or so.

1 Like

Hi, my name is Agent Poyo and as a kid, I absolutely loved the Muppet Babies cartoon so I"m here to tell everyone to stock up and invest in The Muppet Babies #1. Bonafide gauranteed hit… you will be able to buy that mansion with private island with this WINNER BOOK!

4 Likes

Haha… MyComicShop actually is trying to sell a Muppet Babies #1 CBCS for $1020… when you can find the CGC one I linked to for only $195.

1 Like

Another “HTF and VHTF, Unread, Scarce” is The Muppet Show 1 SDCC 2009 (Boom Studios) 500 print Green Holofoil cover variant.

Does this meet your rarity test? :rofl:

4 Likes