I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

13 Likes

Some recent comics that have arrived.
Wolverines 2 is old spec I saw mentioend by Drunkwooky, but I see so many of these “Old specs” pop eventually, it’s worth a grab.
Star Wars Republic 81 - Early Appearance of Clone Comander Faie.(First full? Long shot Bad Batch spec I saw on youtube - Renna Vision ? )
Star Wars High Republic 1 - 5th print. I like the way the Lights sabers “pop” off the grey.
Nextwave 1 - Modern look for Elsa Bloodstone begins.(Redheads are my weakness)
Gwenpool 2 - 2nd print - 1st app The Terrible Eye. Caught this and it was listed as a first print. Keep an eye out for the blue Title font on some marvel 2nd print comics from that era.
Bloodstone 2

Once & Future 12 and 18 - I am LOVING Once and Future, espescailly with the end of issue 18 opening the world up. I am getting some that I missed, 18 is a potential game changer for the title and 7 - 12 are harder to find on Ebay than I knew.(Thanks again for the tip Devildog)
Hellspawn 15 - I saw Topher show this and loved the Templesmith Art. 1st Nightmare spawn?
Seven Secrets 2 2nd print ,3 3rd print,4 2nd print In my humble opinion Tom Taylor is the best writer of comics out there, check out Nightwing as he’s buiding a great new run there.

Radiant Black 1 and 2 2nd prints. - More copies of 2 of my favoutie covers this year.

5 Likes

Stuff from that midtown sale. Everything ranged from $1-$5

3 Likes

Got this a couple of days ago. The Darth Vaders were cover price!

6 Likes

Daaaaaang

1 Like

Wow man, just wow.

1 Like

I pre-ordered 10 of those and sold them all for $10 each a few days after I listed them so now I am out of the Ochi game lol

1 Like

Tsk tsk… you cleared the shelf didn’t you? :wink:

1 Like

I sold a lot of those as well, and I’m not sure I kept any…I really liked those covers too…shame on me!

Ochi mama!

1 Like

I basically never do that… but this was not a price I wanted to regret missing.

2 Likes

This is @ein

5addrq

3 Likes

This book’s old enough that @ein did no wrong. People had their chance and it was priced to MOOVE.

3 Likes

Oh I know, I was just giving him grief.

2 Likes

I cleared the shelf of Champions #1 and Dr. Strange #1 (1st Demon Rider)…they had sat on that shelf for years…5+ copies…even incentives…my lcs was happy to sell $100 in stagnant comics both days.

1 Like

Note also that this is the online scores thread! I cleared a virtual shelf.

1 Like

Most for flips a couple keepers

12 Likes

Happy got this Amazing Spider-man Annual #6 for $12 idk the condition grade could exactly a 2.0 or a 5.0 because it’s a little beat up but I’m happy to have it so idc.

4 Likes

Nice score on that ASM 258

Some books that were on-sale on Aspens site. Also came with freebies

4 Likes