I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

My midtown order came in, everything came in great condition and all cover price! Also the best placement for Soule’s signature!

6 Likes

$2 a piece, might as well before the prices go up

1 Like

Just sold my last copy for $30.

1 Like

I got in some nice books today. I snatched up that great Midtown deal with the signatures.

$40 shipped from gothamnewsstandbooks

$35 shipped from midtown

$35 shipped from thirdeyecomics

2 Likes

I believe I’m quoted on the back of those first issues of, “Stabbity Bunny,” thanks to my glowing review of the earliest issues of the series.

4 Likes

That is so cool! :smiley:

6 Likes

I used to get Stabity Bunny and Stabbing Bunnies or Dead Bunnies (I forget the other title) mixed up.

Dead Rabbit?

1 Like

Yeaaaa… I think that’s it. The one drawn by John McCrea. That several month period there were like 3 titles running simultaneously about stabbing rabbits, dead bunnies, and something another rabbits. I couldn’t keep up

Thank you! I’m always honored when I’m blurbed by something I’m liked! The first thing to ever blurb me was the first, “Grumpy Cat,” comic collection. Good series. I miss Grumpy Cat.

1 Like

I actually have a collection of books I have been blurbed on. Just need to get one book I am missing.

Unknown comic books secret and virgin covers from X-factor, Gwenom vs Carnage and Daredevil the past few weeks. David Nakayama art never disappoints.

4 Likes

I got a bunch of bunny books, finished off my Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Vol 1 run, and picked up some other cool books with firsts. Bigfoot is partially by Rob Zombie. Average cost per book after shipping is $4.66.

7 Likes

A few online pickups over the last couple of weeks.

FCBD Stranger things/Black Hammer - 1st appearance of the The Unbelievable Unteens. New series incoming.
Peter Parker the Spectacular Spider Man 2 - Theresa Parkers 1st appearance of more than a panel in a comic. May be a stretch, but it’s just one panel in Issue1.
House of X 2 - 1st Moira X - Great 1 issue story.
Moon Knight 190 / 191 The TV show seems to have been pulling from this run by Max Bemis. 190 is an important ealry app of Sun King and Moon Knight appears to have a daughter in 191.(I am not up to date on Moon knight so I don’t know what happened to her.
Amazing Spider Man 16 - 2nd print. 1st app of Kravens son.

Marvel Presents Bloodstone 1 - 1st Ulysses Bloodstone and 1st Bloodgem.
Black Knight Curse of Ebony Blade 1 - Stormbreakers variant. New 1st appearnces inside and on the cover -including Jacks.
Uncanny X-men 281 - 2nd printing
Black Widow 2 - 1:25 Okazaki variant. Nice cover and 1st app of son Stevie.
Wonder Girl 1 Vol 3 - Rafael Gramp variant. Beautiful looking cover.
Star 1 - 1:25 Remenar Variant - Another nice cover. 1st solo series and variants can mix well.
Hulk 393 - 2nd printing.

6 Likes

Love the Black Widow #2 and Star #1 covers. I’m looking to get the Black Widow #2 while it’s still a reasonable price.

1 Like

Really appreciate the ‘why’ notes you added to your pickups.
It def put some books on my radar.
Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

Is that Black Widow a 1:25? Had no idea my LCS charged me cover price for that when it came out. I only bought it because it was done by Okazaki and I love his style.

1 Like

Yes, it’s 1:25. There is also a Punisher Soviet #6 1:25 that is a ghost now.

2 Likes

This is the Punisher Soviet 6 variant. It’s on the UK bay for £25.00 - Really nice looking Punisherimage

1 Like

Damn ok really didn’t know.

I have the Punisher one as well also paid cover price :stuck_out_tongue: I think the only one I don’t have was the werewolf by night but that was a 1:50 and my LCS doesn’t order that many.

Last one I bought was Non Stop Spiderman which was also great

3 Likes