I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Ordered a Spectacular spider-man 1 from 2017 Cover A cause of Theresa Parker from Savanahs comics. They said they couldn’t find their copies so asked if I wanted a refund or if they could send the 1:15 incentive as a replacement. I said sure I’ll take it.

6 Likes

Nice House On the lake was a good deal for $10. I got Eve #1 for cover price to go with the One Per Store I already own. I feel kinda screwed on The Conjuring ratio since the 2nd print looks better in my opinion.

Drunk “Money Where His Mouth Is” Wooky

Building up my multiples of spec books.

4 Likes

Nice! I always loved that book to begin with. Great cover! Once I learned it was Bly’s 1st I liked even more as I have a thing for the Clone Commanders both with comics and toys. It was never a book that was easy to find for me personally though.

Gratz!

That book just hit the Spec lists prices are going to go up. Good score @drunkwooky

Awesome! My two copies that I ordered early last week came today. Both in better than expected shape to boot! I’ll still probably give them a quick press.

I haven’t bought much on EBay this year, but got these relatively inexpensive and from the same seller.

ASM 9 is the 2nd Spider-Gwen and 1st Spider-Women cover (and I believe the first time they “teamed up”)

Spider-Gwen 25 is Deodato variant and one of my favorite Gwenom covers.

6 Likes

Latest pick ups last week or so…

4 Likes

That Gwenom cover is awesome!

$16 free shipping for a 1:50 JSC America Chavez cover I’ll take that deal all day.

4 Likes

I’d buy a Liefeld cover long before a Campbell. I’ve never understood his popularity.

Hmmm… that is a toughie though. Honestly, when JSC doesn’t draw the same woman, he actually does some great covers and art. It all falls apart for me when it’s the same thing, over and over and over again…

How about, I’d rather stab myself in the eye with a dull spork than buy either…

2 Likes

JSC is heads and shoulders above Liefeld. Flaws and all.

2 Likes

Everyone complains about liefelds proportions but look at the JSC cover above. The bat like characters legs are about 6 feet long and besides Popeye I’ve never seen someone with calves bigger than their thighs. In my book they both suck equally.

1 Like

Campbell is like Momoko, hit or miss, sometimes he knocks a cover out the park other times he doesn’t. Liefeld on the other hand is pure miss all the time, I don’t think I own any Liefeld covers in my PC :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

The only one likely worthy is New Mutants #98:wink:

2 Likes

NM 86 & 87 as well. I mean JSC does have some nice covers. I just wish people complained more about him. Lol.

Have I not complained enough? I think I got tired of complaining that I gave up…

1 Like

These came in from tfaw today :grinning:

9 Likes

I got my Stray Dogs order that I placed in January from Collector’s Paradise. They sent me the wrong Issue #5, and I’m in contact with them about that. Total cost was $140 shipped.

11 Likes