I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Sold my Venom 9 1st print (beat up copy) which paid for this NM copy…

Which we all know is a lower print run than the 1:10…:wink:

But not a lower print run than the #9 Tan virgin :kissing_heart:

comichron seems to indicate 809 copies of the 2nd print.

Wasn’t the Tan Virgin 1000 copies min as it was the Virgin of a store exclusive?

Incredible - love the sketches!!! If you are ever interested in selling any, please let me know!!

1 Like

Boom webshop exclusive for Basilisk came in. Thankfully was bagged and boarded and came inside a cardboard mailer with good protection. I didn’t even know it had shipped.

2 Likes

Did u get a notification from the courier about it being shipped?

Nope literally just showed up on my doorstep with the mail

Where are u from btw? Was thinking mine could be delayed. Shipping to oregon

East coast here, in the smallest state

This must be the mystery package that showed up today from UPS. I didn’t get a chance to open it before heading out to work. I was clueless about the contents but this makes sense. I completely forgot I ordered this and didn’t receive any notification of shipment either.

From the times I have ordered from BOOM!, they have never provided me with a tracking info. And last time they took almost a month to get the books.

Got a couple of copies of the Basilisk and one of the BRZRKR off the Boom limited store. For mine, UPS emails with tracking were sent for each one with Simon and Schuster as sender, but didnt reference Boom in the contents

When did they sent u a tracking no? For my MTG Ashcan, the Shop app was able to update the shipment status with tracking number and Boom sent an email saying that it is being shipped. However, i have been waiting for Basilisk to get updated in the app and to receive an email. It’s been a month a now.

I got my Stray Dogs #5A replacement from Collector’s Paradise. A+++

The rest came from TOSS. Getting TMNT/MMPR virgin for $4 was a pleasant surprise since my LCS didn’t get mine a while ago. The Electric Black reprints have a printing issue on the cover that may affect a good portion of the print run based on the others on ebay. Mine are not glow in the dark. The Stray Dogs reprint has some kind of mark that looks like a pen, but there isn’t an indentation. It’s not a big deal, but I know it’s there. The printers get a D- this week.

1 Like

Another TOSS preorder. All NM 9.6/9.8 since there are no printer issues this time. Usagi is the big book, but Eve is my fav of the bunch.

4 Likes

5 Likes

From wicked gator comics plus 4 free Bat/Cat mattina variant

From BOO! Studios. 1 pretty got dinged up. And nope, those bags and boards are not from them. They came without them. Smh

2 Likes

Seems the summer is usually a quiet time for spec. I’m posting these as I see very little posted about them. Considering it’s a James Tynion project that’s unusual, but proof of my uncanny knack of backing the wrong horse! That said, I think they look rather nice…
Razor Blades Horror Magazines, I got a subscription (Left hand copy in the 1st picture and the 3 foil covers in the bottom one)now up to issue 4. (The other 2 in the first picture were store exclusives)

Now the foil subscription covers.

4 Likes