I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I had to pick up two of that Bartel cover for #1 - you never think of her as a horror artist.

1 Like

When I read the Tiny Onion newsletter, it made want these. James Tynion is a very good promoter of his work.

2 Likes

Got this in last week from BeedasThingamjigits been meaning to post. Packed good. Bubble wrapped like Unknowncomics with the double wrap for extra security. Ratios packed nice all books clean.

3 Likes

My latest comic book unboxing video is up! This was my late June 2021 order from Things From Another World. I just started my YouTube channel and would appreciate a like and sub if you don’t mind. Thanks for checking it out!

LMAO. Boom just notified me that my basilisk 1 exclusive just shipped, the one I got a while ago (still haven’t managed to sell it)

Haha i noticed it too. So delayed. But THAT exclusive though is selling pretty much big cash lately :eyes:

I’ve sold one copy other one is listed

Saw some sold listing going for $200+ :eyes: how much did yours do?

I took best offer of $150

I have it at auction with starting bid of $50 first day. Tried doing another auction where it was $150 starting bid but didn’t get any.

7 Likes

Wow. I got one at near cover and was happy with that. Nicely done.

Wowzers! Thats the motherlode of 1:10 scores!

1 Like

MCS and Westfield orders

1 Like

Bad Idea first five 1st prints from Third Eye Comics for $25 shipped. All 9.6/9.8 at first glance.

4 Likes

Another BeedasThingamjigits shipment opened up. No complaints so far. Quick shipping and packaging.

2 Likes

Online Honey Hole for the win! Always dig into that back issue bin when you find a search book… came in looking for Chariot, left with some more to spread shipping out even more.

3 Likes

Westfield bundles. Bagged, bubbled, and boxed. Great condition.

3 Likes

Did u get the ratios with them?

No. That’s why I found better options for these types of orders in the future.

1 Like