I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Copy. So glad I found an alternative to the Mon drop for ratios. If I know by Sun I should grab multiple copies of a book il up my order and add the ratio. Come Mon I’ll grab any additional if I can.

3 Likes

I caved and got the ComicsPro variant:

8 Likes

Looks good!

The Force is not strong with this one @drunkwooky lol jk jk. Looks good.

The force would be stronger if I could post pictures right-side-up. Sadly, I only try, rarely do when it comes to posting pics from my iphone.

2 Likes

It’s not only you… there’s known bug in iPhone that when posted to sites that resize, the iPhone data containing which way is right side up is wiped. Upgrade to an Android and get rid of that iPhone to fix the actual issue. :wink:

Or do what I do and crop it. Seems to prevent rotating.

That worked! Thanks, @D-Rog

LCS was having an online sale, wasn’t much I wanted but I grabbed these for $20, was hoping to grab more Darth Vader 1-6 sets but they upped the price to $200 now :stuck_out_tongue: guess I must have peaked their interest after buying a few a while back.

1 Like

One of my favorite titles I read but I didn’t have the first issue and prices were high on ebay. But managed to find this good near mint minus copy on Amazon for 30 ish. Gonna have it pressed and probably graded

I have Hack/Slash 1. Love that book and it keeps going up in price.

2 Likes

Mico Suayan is the goat :fire:

2 Likes

prices have not dropped on that at all.

Yeah, I’ve been watching it and just decided it wasn’t going to go down. Especially with more focus on Marchion Ro moving forward in the High Republic publishing plans.

1 Like

with covid i think comicspro lost a lot of stores, print run should be very small 500 or less is my guess

Ordered this last week and arrived today, reprints Avengers #8 $2

2 Likes

Both signed :smiley:

7 Likes

From Fobidden Planet?

Yes.

1 Like

I got my Prototype Boba Fett from Comics and cocktails.

Then a bunch of books from TFAW. The normal Star Wars pulls, but then these highlights:

Remarked Goon comic thanks to @Anthony ’s heads up. SW Insider with Ahsoka variant cover x3. Fat Old Republic Omnibus per @CRUZZER ’s heads up (or was it @SpideyHunter516 ? I dunno you guys divvy up the kudos as you see fit.)

9 Likes