I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Thats a lot of Star Wars!

The Omnibus was I, and AgentPoyo also said to put it on FOC…
I got 3 of those Ahsoka variants too.

I also got 2 of them signed Rising Storm books.

6 Likes

Yeah @drunkwooky , give credit where credit is due man… :stuck_out_tongue:

All for cover so a pretty good score:

5 Likes

My embargo breaking FCBD issues arrived:

10 Likes

I got my SDCC IDW stuff. Great condition. They were packed with peanuts inside an oversized mailer box. No freebies, though.

eBay Blood Ties Lot I got for $24.99. Seem the seller didn’t know what they had.

5 Likes

Nice score on Blood Ties. Those books have been on my raidar for a while. But haven’t gotten lucky like you lol.

1 Like

I picked up blood ties from an antique store for $1 each.

2 Likes

As some of you may have read, I sold the author of the War of the Bounty Hunters: Jabba the Hutt one shot, Justina Ireland, a copy of the 1:25 Coello incentive. Yep, she had to buy her own incentive ratio.

Anyway, we chatted a little and I asked if she would send back a couple of the regular covers if I provided them. I included a self-addressed return envelope and the signed comics she sent arrived back today!

I’ll probably raffle off cover A, ASRAR later on. Eyes peeled on that.

20 Likes

3 Likes

My Mike Mayhew HR 7 As, Bs, and Cs came in. He included a funky remark on the packing materials of C.

4 Likes

$6 Agatha :wink:

7 Likes

I think I saw those in a Walmart 3-pack…

:rofl: :joy: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Saw someone selling a stack of comics on Facebook for $10 that their kid had and was tired of and wanted some more spending money so the parent was selling it for them. I always like to take a chance on stuff and they weren’t far away so I said I’d take them. Drove over, left $10 there, and took home a plastic bag of 25 or so comics. There were some fun reads but nothing that notable in terms of value except this:

I was pleased as I don’t know, “Star Wars,” very well, but as I understand it this has one of the first appearances of the Ashoka character everyone likes, yes?

9 Likes

(Pushes glasses up bridge of nose)

“Um, acccttttttuually, first canon cameo!” :nerd_face:

5 Likes

Love it!

5 Likes

Oooo that black widow I have high hopes for!

2 Likes

when i saw the print order numbers i had to buy more

The other sleeper I feel is Shang Chi #3 1:50 :wink:

1 Like