I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

i liked lucy cause of the age of character make her useable in champions series, plus the writer of black widow loves reusing her creations she doesnt tend to kill them off, 2nd print had 11k ordered so thats like 440 on the 1:25 ratio, plus series just won an eisner

3 Likes

Yeah I still have a ton of cover A’s in a box :rofl:

1 Like

good luck, lucy would have to become as big a miles for that cover to go over cover price

Yeah its a horrible cover A…too bad with such an awesome ratio!

Won in a facebook auction, a little annoyed I had to pay $10 more for it but it was the last Momoko cover I needed for my collection and was still below FMV

1 Like

Unsure if I did well or not. Via Midtown.

some guy on IG I saw had it for $980 so I think you did well

1 Like

Shipping price isn’t bad!

1 Like

Prior to sale, I asked if items were in hand. He replied yes new arrivals. After purchase, the host did back peddle alittle and said people were able to buy via website so there was a chance item could have been sold.

I like Tori Amos!

Host is trying to add more King Spawn 1:250.

DRAMA!!! Host noted price difference… should be 1K. In for cancelation.

Wait they changed the price after you paid?

Another buyer asked if he could add more. After some research, he noted the price difference on the website. Let’s see what happens.

If you already paid, I’d say they should honor it.

3 Likes

I’m with you on that!

1 Like

We're all counting on you

1 Like

if they have a bunch why are they so stressed about prices for it lol

Sorry…limited one per customer.

Dang.

My LCS has one for $750 and on the 28th they are having an in store only 50% sale on all comics as they are doing LCSD that day so at under $400 I could be in on that deal.

I’m leaving for holiday on the 27th so missing out on that :stuck_out_tongue: