I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I seen larryscomics had it for $980 or something. Good luck to anyone buying this book

1 Like

RE: $250 King Spawn 1:250

6 hours and no cancelation notice. Fingers crossed.

4 Likes

RE: $250 King Spawn 1:250

No explanation, just a refund.

Damn, I was hoping you got the deal.

You win some and like me, you always lose some.

Damn dude that sucks.

Oh you know why… I bet they felt they didn’t need to explain. :wink:

1 Like

Looked up laws about what happened to your cancellation and refund:

“It’s generally a myth that retailers must honor a posted price if it’s simply a mistake, although some stores might do so as a matter of policy or on a case-by-case basis. The issue gets murky if the retailer begins processing the order, something that is more likely to happen online, says Jane Winn, a professor at the University of Washington Law School. But even then, she says, a merchant might be able to cancel the purchase if the price was so low that a buyer should have known it was mistake. An online retailer’s fine print may relieve it of the duty to fulfill orders based on pricing errors.”

So, in your case, was it a mistake in price by mistyping? It’s not like they missed a decimal somewhere in the price. Check the store’s policies to see if this is covered, if not, you might be able to fight it since they practically took your money and processed the transaction, etc.

Probably not worth the effort though…

2 Likes

Is popshop one entity or a selling auction site. I am not familiar and too lazy to look myself.

I bought a UK EBay Seller’s collection. Star Wars Weekly Marvel Uk 1-117, and ESB Monthly 140-158.

This is 1-38:

6 Likes

Grabbed all these for $1-$3 each last week. Just delivered today. Even better than the listing said.

4 Likes

All cover price except one which was on sale for $2.00

9 Likes

This is one of those scores I always read about but never get. I was rooting around Ebay.de and basically pestered every seller who listed Rebels Magazin until I found one willing to ship tot he U.S.

I paid €5.00 shipped. Unreal. No backing boards, bags, bubble wrap, anything, but crazy cheap purchase.

Now condition could be better. There’s what looks like an adhesive tear on the back cover of 1 and front of issue 3.

Issue 1 is the first appearance of:

Sabine Wren (female Mandalorian),
Ezra Bridger ,
Garazeb Orrelios (“Zeb”)(male Lasat),
Hera Syndulla (female Twi’Lek)
Chopper (C1-10P) ,
Kanan Jarrus (male former Jedi Padawan, a.k.a. Caleb Dume),
The Ghost ,
Splendour (Galus Vez’ ship),
Galus Vez (male besalisk)

This is the German edition from Panini. UK and other foreign editions released January 28, 2015. German edition was released February 2015. U.S. Edition released October 20, 2015.

This magazine came out 2 months before Kanan 1 from Marvel (4/2015).

3 Likes

Snagged for $1 a pop. Figure if she gets some heat I’ll let em fly.

3 Likes

I’ve been grabbing those Kang covers, but no heat on them yet. Maybe they’ll pick closer to the movie or an ad. I listed the Avengers Forever set also, but no bites !. Nice books all around - the Spider-Gwen for sure !

1 Like

These are selling for $30-32. Nice find !

I jus grabbed em for that reason there. Cheap copies can yield something the moment hes on the big screen.

1 Like

Very nice

Got 2 preordered but managed to grab a 3rd copy which got here quickly. loving these covers together.

2 Likes

Newest acquisition to the trading card variant pile. Seller also had this Maul both books $7.50.

5 Likes