I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Ive given up on keys. I dont even look at the auction sites anymore. Everything is too crazy right now.

1 Like

Thought you guys might appreciate this Doom sticker I got for $3 on Etsy!

5 Likes

Splurged a few times the last week. Liked this as a Boba/Aphra cover. Paid half ratio shipped.

3 Likes

Won this in an online acution

7 Likes

Per Covrprice shakers…

I got this comic from a lot I bought awhile back…couldn’t sell it for $1…but I wanted to keep it cause you know, the A-Team rocked!

4 Likes

I sometimes walk around and whistle… I inadvertently whistle shit from the 80s not even realizing what I’m whistling… one day as I’m walking around work, someone from their cube pops their head up and tells me… "It’s you that walks through here whistling the A-Team tune… "… I had to stop and think about it for a second and was like… "Oh yeah, that is the A-Team theme song… "

The one that got me for the longest time was the Heathcliff tune… I was whistling it off and on for a few years and then one day I was like… WTF am I whistling… I know this song… what’s it from… a few days later as it drove me mad, I was like… Holy Shit, it’s Heathcliff! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

From the %75 off Midtown sale.

Some spec play and cool cover buys.

6 Likes

Love all those Secret Empire SORRENTINO Variant Covers. They are so underrated. Nice haul, Thanks !

$40 shipped for the lot. Edit: the Vader is a 5th print.

7 Likes

Some gems there!

1 Like

Got this via a trade on Facebook. Gave a set of 4 greg horn signed edge of venomverse books for it. Only missing one crain thanos/gauntlet cover for my set now (thanos legacy)

1 Like

This boi came in after he popped up as “in stock” on WalMart.com for a moment last week. Happy with him, but still waiting on this Hot Toys Rex figures to get off the boat…

Against my better judgment, I took Chuck up on the UF4 2nd Print deal over at Mile High Prices:

Finally I got a couple Boushh Wal Mart variants. One cam from @locksmithcomics at a SCREAMING deal, so thanks for that!

3 Likes

I got two sets of the Star Wars Walmart books the other day

1 Like

Glad it arrived safely! Thanks for the knowledge and congrats on the UF4s!

I still have sealed 3 packs of issue 3. And my local Walmart still has issue 6 as well as some others. I think that was the bundle that had all the store exclusives and high ratios? Maybe I should go back and grab some…

Problem is the lady who runs the behind the counter items is a bit of a “Soup Nazi”…she basically won’t let me handle them unless I buy them…

I guess this kinda falls under online scores… as an early seller on Whatnot, I was comped a couple of their exclusive Invincible 1’s. Also featured on the back cover which I thought was neat.

3 Likes

Paid $30 for the set and I bought for the Newsstand of Ana’s first cover appearance.

2 Likes

2 Likes