I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Something is fishy with that cover.

Funny thing is Elementals was a well known and very respected comic. They released several sex specials

1 Like

I only found out about it a day or two ago and had to have a copy. They were talking about the “Happy Dolphin” cover on the CGC Forums.

Amazon search and storefront diving. Miles was still bagged and even after a press is probably a 9.6 max. The Saga, ANW, and New Agents came from a couple places, but all were mylar’d and look like 9.8s to my eye. Those hip hop covers though… I’ve yet to run into one I thought could get a 9.8 and I’ve grabbed a couple dozen this year.

6 Likes

I got my first slab… only cost me $11

Found these for cover price.

9 Likes

So now CGC is calling it a 2nd printing?

1 Like

DCBS had 5 copies left of the 2nd print. Couple of them have crunched corners with a thick cardstock cover, but $24 shipped works.

1 Like

Which book?

Spider-Verse Walmart Variant.

Closer look is that the “white” title? That came out about a year after the “blue-ish” title…so maybe that is a second print.

Ohh ok cool. I’m glad there’s finally some order to that Walmart madness. I think Venom and Strange Academy also got the 2nd print treatment from Walmart.

Yes…I’ve seen them referred to by the color of their label and a different release date as well…when marvel doesn’t update the indicat or UPC code it’s hard for the grading companies to know what to call these things.

1 Like

$120 on ebay. Pretty pricy but I’ve never seen one go for less than $200-$300+. Gonna get it pressed and clean since has some issues

5 Likes

Finally got the ASM skyline variant for a good price.

2 Likes

Another shipment from my latest Amazon binge. Couldn’t believe the Deathlok was on the almost top 10 last night knowing I had one on the way. None on ebay, so it should do well, but I wish it was a 9.8 since the last one apparently sold for $500.

2 Likes

My Star Wars Artifact Edition from IDW’s Hall of Deals came in! Honestly, I couldn’t be happier with this purchase. I’ve been eyeing it for a long time and this weekend’s discount sealed the deal.

Signed by Howard Chaykin and Roy Thomas. Some hand-colored pages that I don’t think made it into the Marvel issues (I’ll have to check the treasury issues and other formats for these). Preliminary cover art for issue 7 that differs quite a bit from the final. A fold out SDCC 1977 Chaykin poster and tons of paste ups, corrections, white outs to pour over. Awesome buy!

7 Likes

There is no denying that the signed Artist Editions are just gorgeous books.

Ut oh… looks like you opened it and turned pages… can no longer sell it on eBay as “unread”… :wink:

2 Likes

Good thing I’m not looking to. It belongs in a museum!

2 Likes

Nice - I have the other older Artifact Edition, but still have it sealed in the box. Thanks for the view. Posted a link for one I found for sale on eBay (not mine)

1 Like

Great deal if someone wants a cheap used one. $39 SHIPPED

FYI, this is the unsigned version.

2 Likes