I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Won these in an auction. Literally cost me $4 (shipping included) Big fan of Joe Mad

1 Like

Buying low grade copies of this all day every day from UK and Germany while people chase Kanan 1 and 6.

5 Likes

Does this predate insider magazine 152?

my online score today

No. Insider 152 doesn’t include any comics though.

Definitely low grade.

At least you don’t have to stress about it getting shipped in a grocery bag or something…

“The whistle includes an integrated attachment feature for added versatility.“

2 Likes

Guess I was ahead of the game… :shushing_face:

2 Likes

In the article they’re stating Shuri’s first appearance is in BP#1. They start the article with something that isn’t even accurate. The bulk of their picks suck ass. Mostly variants that will see heat because they mentioned them in an article.

4 Likes

No you are way off they are talking about Stongray showing up :joy:

3 Likes

Ah, must be this guy…

3 Likes

@monopolyjackson whew! Glad I listened to you and bought some Stingray keys back then lol.

I honestly was just thinking about that conversation/post a few days ago. I bought a dollar bin copy of some Marvel Thing Two in One issue that features Stingray just because I chuckled when I came by it!

1 Like

The best Namor books are 1st Attuma, 1st Stingray, 1st Tigershark, 1st Namorita, 1st Orca, 1st Serpent Crown, 1st Namor, Submariner Ironman, Tales To Astonish #70, Submariner #1 without getting into golden age, 1st meetings, and incentives.

4 Likes

Can someone explain to me the whole “chasing after cool covers of a character” like I get if you really like the character and wanna go after variants with them but I don’t really see myself chasing after kang or namor covers and don’t really get why they would go for such a premium?

1 Like

Maybe it’s kind of like with Holiday decorations… they go for a premium before and on sale after. As movies get hyped and characters are confirmed, people want to display those characters in that moment… and after release, prices fall. I think there’s a low ceiling for that kind of spec though so I tend to stay away.

Well if you’re talking Silver Age or Even Bronze it’s different than Moderns. I guess for the Moderns if you’re really into a character you want everything and some have lots of extra money. Just us talking about a book is going to sell copies if that book.

$3 off atomic Avenue. Some color rub but was super cheap

6 Likes

“So do you!”

i recently bought a random lot of 30 comics from an antique store’s etsy page. it was $17 shipped so i thought what the heck i might get lucky.
i unpacked them today and it’s nearly all 90s $1 bin books. but at the bottom of the stack was a vf copy of hulk 449.

6 Likes

It worked out!

1 Like