I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Villain was able to get me the new Zombie Tramps and they are beautiful :slight_smile:

I picked up of the new Sonic RI 1:10; each for about ratio. Surge and Kitsunami on the cover.

I got this in months ago from Fontanili in Italy with a sketch. It’s similar to the Scout book.

Not comic related, but I got an Aubrey Plaza signed book from a recent signing for $26 total.

5 Likes

$8.18 including shipping.

6 Likes

Got these during a midtown sale a few days ago. Wven though they were marked as Good to Very fine theyre actually higher grade than that and all ranged from $1.50-$2.12. I played the game way back in the day and its absolutely bonkers

1 Like

Been looking for this book in NM or better for many many years.
This issue comes up often enough, but never in tippy top notch condition.

Held my breath upon receipt as the pictures looked good (that’s happened before though) and finally got one I can be proud to say is Near Mint. I’ve been looking for super high grade Treasuries for years and they just don’t come up often. This Wizard of Oz one for sure.
I focus on the “Original Story” Treasuries (Spidey/Superman, Muhammad Ali/Superman, the Olympics one with spidey and hulk, etc…). The other Treasuries that are reprints don’t really move me much; even in super high grade.

7 Likes

The odd circumstances where Marvel AND DC presented and MGM property is a historical event I’d like to know more about.

1 Like

Some Jessica Cruz keys that cost $18 including shipping.

8 Likes

Everybody has that weird specific thing they have been looking for to add to the personal collection right?

Well, this is mine. This book is beyond a ghost. It’s almost downright unfindable.

This is the MyComyc 1-10 collected edition circa 1985. It re-binds issues 1-10 of the Spanish MyComyc magazine featuring the first appearances of the characters from the Droids and Ewoks 80s cartoons.

This magazine is so obscure that Lucasfilm themselves can’t actually verify that they ever licensed the publisher the rights to the Star Wars characters. Dark Horse wanted to publish the material in an omnibus and Lucasfilm denied the request. They couldn’t verify the license, so they didn’t want to legitimize the publication.

I call this a re-binding because it isn’t actually a reprint. They took the previously published issues and simply rebound them together inside of a front and back cover. The book contains the complete issues including the back cover ads.

I’ve been hunting this book since about 2015 and I finally found one. It’s the only one I’ve ever seen come up for sale.

Here’s my article on the book:

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool. It’s original art as well, not scans of the animation with word bubbles (like screen comix), correct?

How much did that set you back, if you don’t mind me asking? Seems so rare not too many people even looking out for it.

Never mind…found the auction. Seems like you did well give. The scarcity.

I’d say so! I had an eBay saved search with email alerts, Google Alert, and some other automatic updates from comic shops and things since 2015.

At $250 I jumped on it. I figured it might be a sham, and I may be out $250. If it wasn’t it was going to be a steal, though.

Lo and behold, the Ebay.esp listing was legit. Somebody in Spain cared enough to finally list one.

1 Like

Christmas present to myself. Love the games and finally decided to buy this issue. It even still had the coupon. You think EB games will still honor it lol

8 Likes

Man, I played RE 4 during my first year of college. My roommate insisted on playing it in the dark. Nightmare jet fuel.

I thought I saw somewhere they are remastering that for Occulus? Nope. Pass.

1 Like

Resident Evil 4 is my favorite. That game though has pretty much been released on every system and gaming device possible lol

1 Like

I have an oculus but have been too afraid to get it. They need to do Fatal Frame on Occulus. It was a Ps ghost hunting game. Creeped me the f out.

Paid $120 for both.

3 Likes

Damn, you JUST bought those… :nerd_face:

1 Like

Yeah I like to check my saved listings early in the AM and I almost always find great deals.

2 Likes

Now I have a raw set to match the 9.6’s.

2 Likes

Got my ThatDudeComics High Republic Adventures Annual 2021 exclusive in.

2 Likes

Last order of the year arrived

6 Likes

Last book of the year. Couldn’t pass up thos cover for $11

7 Likes