I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Stars and Stripe run from 2-13 with some newsstands for $30. I already have a few copies of 0 and 1 do just need to get 14 to finish it off

Bought some stuff from the Aspen sale. Goofed up and bought the art print for the cover and I couldn’t cancel so just bought the cover. Both were $5 and the print came with a free print too. Civil War 2 1:75 for $10

3 Likes

My Comic Shop from last Wednesday.

I have another set of 2 SW 14s coming.

These two were NM/NM+. All other books NM+ or better.

4 Likes

THE LOGJAM HAS BROKEN!!!

My best score today – shipping notice from BCW that 92.3 pounds of current backing boards have finally shipped and will be delivered Saturday.

Supplies have been rough the last few months. I’ll be bagging and boarding all next week after work.

3 Likes

On that note–I talked with the nice lady from E. GERBER today that always handles my orders. They are still about 12-16 weeks out on Mylite products and still do not have/are not producing any backing boards as this point. She wasn’t sure when or even if they would start back up.

Go to Mattsbaseball…

1 Like

Matt’s doesn’t sell archival supplies and has no Mylar whatsoever unfortunately. If you’re not already buying regular bags and boards through Matts then your foolish.

2 Likes

My TFAW High Republic Adventures Annual Exclusives came in and they are minty fresh!

9 Likes

Got mine too! Out of all of them I just had a couple of very minor spine ticks. No complaints here.

Thanks to @wachuchu , I am now the proud owner of yet another obscure Star Wars comic book.

4 Likes

Han’s hand makes this a very risqué cover.

3 Likes

Han’s perm is doing some heavy-lifting in that department as well!

So….shiny….

6 Likes

$2 each for several first appearances and they’re on the cover. Gothic Lolita being the standout

4 Likes

I have the vaguest memory of this.

4 Likes

Just a few of my recent pick ups.

Doctor Aphra 18 Sprouse Lucas Film 50th Anniversary Cover - Aside from “That” Mandolorian cover I heard that these 50th variant cover weren’t printed in great numbers.(Something to do with paper shortages) This one has a nice cover with Hondo and Dok-Ondar. The Thrawn / Rebelas and Ahsoka ones are starting to creep up in price and the new mandalorian cover will only bring more eyes on them.
Star Wars The High Republic Adventures Annual 1 Cover B - 1st Full appearance of Porter Engle (And some other characters). In Phase 2 of the High Republic which is set 150 years in the past Charles Soule is writing a comic for Porter Engle AKA The Blade of Bardotta. I am buying a few of these and he seems like a cool character.(We’ve only seen him as the old cook so far)
Star Wars The High Republic - Eye of the Storm 1 - Cover A Marchion Ro is the standout bad guy in High Republic so far. This is his origin and comes with a great Ryan Brown cover.
Gun Slinger Spawn 4 Just a cool cover by F Mattina.
King In Black -Return of the Valykyries 1 - Phil Noto cover. 1st App Runa and a beautiful cover.
FCBD 2021 - Zom 100 and Demon Slayer - Not my spec but I saw this mentioned as 1st comic appearance of Demon Slayer which is a massively popularJapanese anime television show.

Nothing earth shattering, just a few cool books I’m picking up/keeping an eye out for.

Here’s a link to Drunkwooky’s excellent checklist on the Sprouse 50th variant cover run if you are interested in them. Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary Variant Checklist – DrunkWooky.com

3 Likes

I really like these books and felt they were looked over with all the KIB fatigue (Mighty Valkyries as well). This was a pretty good series and the artwork was beautiful.

2 Likes

i to been buying anime spec/ demon slayer.

5 Likes

That’s a lot of books!! And they can still be picked up for very reasonable prices. (For the risk averse like me)

midtown had them for .99 last week, soldout now

1 Like