I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Yeah, there is a design variant for Issue 1 with Runa on it. She’s on cover A and on the second print too.Any of which are worth a go. (Although I get a bit confused with Runa and the Valkyrie character from Exiles. Seem to be different characters though.)

Well played!

Bought these on FOC last year…

4 Likes

lets hope it follows the path of one punch man fcbd

2 Likes

Demon Slayer is a very popular anime today. Really well deserved. However seems like it has 1 season left storywise after the current one.

the manga is still going on so they can easily pump out more episodes. One piece and naruto have like 500+ episodes

1 Like

I’ve already read the entire manga. Based on the story where the anime is now, there are 3 more arcs to go.

Well if they include the Mugen Train as part of the 2nd season, 2 more seasons tops hopefully.

Then probably put in a bunch of filler

Bought? But they’re suppose to be FREE!! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Very happy with these. Facebook live sales & ebay.
Books were crazy cheap (about half going rate) and in great condition. No color rubs on the DV#3 thankfully. I’m often disappointed with online buys…these were winners.

13 Likes

That WWBN 39 is snazzy!

1 Like

Nice DV3. I’ll add one to my PC hopefully soon

1 Like

Nice price on this due to the stamp on the cover. Grabbing it a day before the MK trailer dropped probably didn’t hurt either.

4 Likes

I don’t see the stamp. Is it on the back cover?

It’s on Moon Knight’s cape.

I didn’t see it at first either, not too bad!

More Black K books from a local online seller. Got them for less than $2 each. And I’ve been spec-ing on Ghost Rider #26 for some time now (first Sister Sara - the second Caretaker), I’m betting on her being the Caretaker in the MCU when Ghost Rider arrives. Got those for less than $6 each,

4 Likes

Thanks to Villain gaming these finally came in. Very good packing and the books are in great condition

5 Likes

anybody know if there’s an approximate time on wednesdays when tfaw and mycomicshop release the new stuff for sale?
i got up early today to try ordering the vader #20 mando variant from midtown but for some reason they’d changed the release date from 02/09 to 02/16. now i see that they changed it back to 02/09 and put them on sale today and of course they’re all gone.

1 Like