I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Tfaw doesn’t list their new stuff on Wednesday. They list them on FOC and they stay on until they sell out. So by the time Wednesday rolls around they are usually sold out of hot books. Mycomicshop usually lists between 6-7 PM eastern Tuesday nights.

2 Likes

That GR series has quite a few first appearances throughout. There’s also newsstands out there of most issues.

Just a random book that caught my eye.

3 Likes

Honestly I think this will not go much over $15 shipped in the next few weeks. Midtown had them at $10 plus $5 shipping and it took the better part of yesterday afternoon to sell out of the “few” copies they had. I kept peeking back to see.

Seems to have driven down eBay prices to about the same. Then there’s the 2nd print of you want the cover, further squelching demand and FOMO.

What do others think?

1 Like

My two cents … Feel it is more a long term hold, and also depends on how hot the Mandalorian stays after the show inevitably ends. May have a short term bump, as you say, between $15-30. Maybe a follow-up show will be Old Mandalorian and young Yoda-in-training, to keep the popularity going.

1 Like

One thing I do like a out a book such as this (DV #20) is its appeal to everyone versus just comic collectors. I can display this comic at a toy booth/toy show and have a ton of interest. Akin to Spawn Comics at a Horror convention.
It may not fetch an insane return, but I can see selling a stack all day long for anything under $20 to fans.

5 Likes

true & it was a really fun run by Aaaron, too. it was very much B-movie horror comics. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Picked up a set of DD 1-9 for $65. Average grade of NM.

10 Likes

thanks man i’ll set a reminder for tuesday

4 Likes

Is that a good thing or a bad thing :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

:crossed_fingers: hope its good

What’s the spec on these? Or did you mean to post in the worst cover thread? Lol.

Cameo of that titan hulk character or whatever Cates is hyping up

Like Attack on Titan? Some big ginormous hulk? Cates is seriously talented.

1st appearance of Titan

1 Like

Is it a cameo ? it’s like two pages of panels and full reveal.

1 Like

And didn’t Cates say this guy is different than what’s coming in #6.

Thats for debate. I say “unnamed 1st full appearance”. Some will say cameo 1st appearance.

I dont know what Cates said.

This guy