I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I do really well selling Lady Death comics. Each new book they put out, they release some kind of special editions for around cover price. I usually grab them and sell them for 2-3X cover price.

I got these signed with cert. copies for $5.50 and have sold unsigned copies for $10 each, so I think I will do well with the signed copies

1 Like

Lady Death gets some cool covers.

Yeah that artist is Reiq. I like his art but wish he did more regular covers

Trying to make a focused effort to shy away from throwing money at modern books and grab some older books with potential that I’m just fond of regardless of spec. The struggle is real though.
Anyway, recently received from Instagram sales.

9 Likes

If you’re in for a somewhat long haul, you will never lose on books like these.
Playing that Modern game is like playing the slots - and that’s why I don’t.
I want near guarantees. And Key Silver and Bronze is darn near that if you’re not looking for the immediate flip.

2 Likes

I’m surprised more hasn’t been done with Red Wolf by now.

2 Likes

ooo what is dis?

Not sure where I commented about my last shipment from VA Comic-Con, but here’s the replacement.

Ominous looking crush of the corner:

Miracles abound, though, everything inside is fine!

3 Likes

Picked these up for $1 each. Second Power Girl appearance in #59.

2 Likes

I’m obsessed with Modern Newsstands which is a slightly different barcode. I’ve started watching some books where the barcodes went from “fat” to “skinny”. So I’m in a similar boat. I enjoy the pop arts logos but don’t actively pursue them.

2 Likes

i recently noticed doctor strange 71 (1985) has a barcode shaped like strange himself! you ever seen something like that on another comic? not sure if it’s an actual barcode though, seems more likely that it’s actually the direct version with a novelty “barcode”.

Batman 118, 1:50 foil incentive variant. I

You can get them for $30 shipped now.

1 Like

To go with my ASM 797 and 800 homages.

Oh, and Spider-Ham 5!

3 Likes

Had to bite the bullet. Not NM, but generally a clean copy.

10 Likes

These blind boxes are getting boring :D.
Online orders from various places.

5 Likes

These will pay the bills have send them to get graded all look NM+ If the #1 comes back higher than my pc copy I will be keeping it.

12 Likes

@Alana Gratz. Beautiful books. I never grow tired of seeing them.

2 Likes

Latest addition to the Lady Death collection.

3 Likes

$47 including shipping.

3 Likes