I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

The Young Avengers set I got ended up being pretty nice. VF/NM or better. Another interesting thing (to me at least), was they must’ve had a subscription through Marvel as most had these for backing boards. The opposite side has the persons mailing address so I didn’t include a pic of the opposite side.

5 Likes

My latest order from Villain Gaming is perfect again. Very happy to get the back issues. I save a bit on gas not going to comic shops anymore. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Loved, “The Fade Out.” Best thing ever by Brubaker and Philips.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to read it but it’s on my list.

I swear, even better than, “Sleeper.”

2 Likes

Nice deliveries today. I largely kept my word…two older vs just one modern! :blush:

9 Likes

So I received the Crow 1-4 and I got to say #1 has a shot at a 9.8 it’s got some non color breaking tics that look to be easily pressable and that’s it.

8 Likes

I got Wulf & Batsy #1 from Alana and a Sozomaika kickstarter cover from ebay in the mail today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Got this for $5 from a seller on instagram. The series was one of my favorites back in high school but I wasn’t crazy of the hulu show. but maybe it’ll get rebooted or something

5 Likes

I loved the initial Vaughn run and the recent Rainbow Rowell stuff.

1 Like

Had a good experience ordering some books from Black Cape Comics.

They sent me the email below. Read on their website and make your own choice.

Woh! Say what???
Tomorrow at 8:00pm est, we are busting into the vault and putting together some sick mystery boxes that will include previous HOT sold exclusives! :eyes::fire: We were going to bring them with us to the Philadelphia Con in April but due to logistics we are not going to make it, so we are bringing these to you guys! 150 boxes are going to be offered and they will be worth their weight in gold! At just $59.99 and including multiple previous sold out exclusives, this sale is an absolute do not miss!

6 Likes

I’ve been searching for that Action cover for years. Never come across it.

1 Like

Readily available on eBay and last I checked newsstands were as well. I sold my newsstand copy already. It’s a great cover.

I just picked up the complete series in trade paperbacks. So I’ll be reading it soon. I think I’ve read the first and possibly second issues but IDR. I remember you saying a friend nicknamed you Sour Grenade. Do you like Tart Torpedo?

I meant I haven’t seen it in a Shop.

I’m not paying eBay prices and getting a dinged up copy in a bubble mailer.

1 Like

Yup, have never found one at an LCS before

2 more to end out the day

7 Likes

Notice you collect lady Death covers. Are these worth the listed price ?

Lady Death Sacrificial Annihilation #1 (of 2) (Cover D - Reiq Nau) (tfaw.com)

Lady Death Sacrificial Annihilation #1 (of 2) (Cover C - Ebas Foi) (tfaw.com)

Those are cheaper than ordering direct from Coffin so yeah worth it. These are basically just reprints of the kickstarter books though so keep that in mind if you hoping for any value gain.

These are standard comic size and the story chapter is split over 2 books whereas the kickstarter is the complete chapter square bound.

1 Like

Still waiting for this one to process and ship from TFAW - FOC: 06/21, Sale date: 09/21.

Lady Death Scorched Earth #2 (of 2) (Raw Ed) (tfaw.com)

1 Like