I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Damn that’s a long wait, my LCS had this a while ago. I love Jesse Wichmann covers he has some amazing ones.

1 Like

Is it worth anything ? Expecting TFAW to cancel it, when they get to it eventually :roll_eyes:. Took a chance on it because of it being limited.

I buy the cheaper lady death cover price variants and sell them for 2-3 times cover price all day.

1 Like

Do you wait for a sale to buy the reg. variants or just buy them at the pre-FOC prices ? The covers are something :flushed:, but at 2-3x spec sale price might be worth a gamble ???

I’ve been called worse, lol.

1 Like

It’s worth about what you paid so no increase in value on that one.

1 Like

2 in each bag/board (back and front). 115 copies total.

13 Likes

I am jealous!!

2 Likes

And I thought I had a nice stash. I’ve got about half that. At what price are you waiting for to sell?

1 Like

$15 for the set. I was excited to get the 1:75 at that price.

6 Likes

Not sure. Holding for the long term.

1 Like

I might sell a few if it hits $100 but otherwise the same.

2 Likes

Allocation? Not so sure. Orders these well after FOC and got both.

3 Likes

From where can help. Some stores got the shaft

I placed an order of the Iron Man 17 Sway from ‘Hall of Heroes’ pre-FOC, and then had to contact them for an update after the books were released. Sent them an email, and got no response. Called them and was told, that the orders right before mine were OK, but from my order onwards books were all damaged. Was told that replacements were being requested :lying_face:. Waited another week, and again had to send an email for an update. Couple of days later, responds that they were still on order but I could request a refund. It took two emails from me several days apart to get the refund. Grrrr !! Anyone else deal with these folks ??

1 Like

I used to order from Hall of Heroes and never had a problem.

I got two Sway covers for Iron Man.

2 Likes

Is that Ant that I see? Fun character.

1 Like

midtown sale from a couple weeks ago

3 Likes

I was able to get these on midtown as well.

3 Likes