I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Thats not a bad price. Thats what a signed Funko goes for. Anywhere from $120-160.

1 Like

Ah good to know, thanks. I don’t typically buy stuff without researching but in this case it was totally on impulse. This is actually the 1st funko I’ve bought.

2 Likes

10 issues of silver and bronze age thor, including #177 which i believe is the last kirby cover in the series, all vg to fn, plus v for vendetta 1, toxin 1, and a random gold key title for <$100 :+1:

5 Likes

Got a CGC modern order back today. Turnaround times are great now. I put the raw books in the mail on 11/15.

I’m happy with the grades, except for one. Death of Dr. Strange Bloodstone is flawless and got a 9.6. Two others I was nervous about both got 9.8s.

Strange Academy 1 was right on the edge and got a 9.6. Oh well.

This is a 9.8 99 times out of 100. No grader notes either.

Was happy with this, as it looked like a 9.8/9.6.

All aboard the Tosin train… chooo chooo

Love this series and this cover. Easy 9.8 condition

Happy with this grade. The 1:50. Awesome cover.

Already have a 9.8 of this, but knew this was a 9.8, too. Sell/trade material.

Got this out of a dollar bin with no bag/board. I honestly thought it had 9.9 potential. Just a cool cover IMO, and only like 100 9.8s out there. Might be a sell/trade.

7 Likes

Since you just got back a bunch of slabs, how are the newton rings? Are there any on any of your books?

No newton rings at all. My previous submission from last year didn’t have any either. One case has some scuffing on the back, but I’m not sure if I care enough to send it back in. The front looks great, and I don’t want to risk them mangling the book. A couple of the cases bow a tiny bit at the very top, like the top plastic piece seal wasn’t perfect. I checked my other slabs, and some of them have that. Guess I just never noticed it before. Super minor. Overall, they look great. And, the turnaround time was fantastic.

That Bloodstone 9.6 though… Damn it! :slight_smile: Two graders (at least) thought that wasn’t a 9.8!? I wish I knew why.

1 Like

They don’t typically provide graders notes for 9.6 and up.

1 Like

I’m quite sure it is a 9.8, as defined.
I trust folks on here for given grade; but I don’t trust that Mickey Mouse Club company.

2 Likes

Low grade beauties. Picked up for a steal on ebay.

10 Likes

Just got these in today. I caved to the back Friday hype and got all of these for cover price. I think they’re all 1:25 variants except for the NES homage which is a 1:5 (and my favorite).

2 Likes

Elite editions for cover price? Always a buy

2 Likes

Lady Death comics always flip well.

I sell the hell out of Lady Death.

1 Like

We are Venom 7

We contain the first appearance of Dylan Brock

We move this collector-host one issue closer to completing the Donny Cates Venom run.

We appear to be in 9.6-9.8 condition.

We cost $10 shipped.

10 Likes

Snazzy pick-up there!

At first I thought you were offering it up for $10. And I’m like “something ain’t right.” Then remembered what thread this was…

1 Like

He was doing the Venom voice! I giggled.

Got all these for under a $100.

6 Likes

My lady Death kickstarter came in today, the 2 free books that came with the kickstarter

All the free extra stretch goal stuff

And my mystery envelope books

5 Likes

Dang. That stuff is sweet. How did you find out about the kickstarter?