I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Emails. I can start posting them on the forum if you want

1 Like

Coffin Comics send out emails for the Kickstarter, if you follow them on any sort of social media they also make posts about it there.

Next one is Cybernetic Desecration which starts on the 8th Feb. Some of the books in the kickstarter get highly collectible and have some great secondary market value. It’s always worth throwing in $50 for a mystery envelope, they always have low print covers with a chance to get some really rare stuff and you get all the extra free books which make up that initial buy in anyway.

1 Like

Thanks!

I have been moving over the last year and I have not been able to open my monthly subscriptions :frowning: Finally opened a year’s worth of orders and I forgot about this one.

I normally don’t hoard
just buy a single issue of the books I like for my own collection, but Sakura broke into my house and placed an online order using my PC :smiley:

I’ve never submitted anything to CGC, but I think these might be the ones to do it. Any recommendations using CGC for first-timers?

2 Likes

Check the back cover for color rubbing off onto the backing board.

4 Likes

2 bucks each, I’ll take it

Been on the lookout for this Stevens cover for a while, found it for under 10, couldn’t pass that up, Stevens collection is almost complete.

7 Likes

Stevens knew how to do cheesecake.

3 Likes

1 Like

I liked that mini-series.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Only paid shipping

1 Like

Great cover. I love her art. How did you swing shipping only? I want that deal. Lol.

1 Like

Monster of a read arrived today

3 Likes

The dreaded comic mint most people here hate. He had a Christmas special. $20 off an item in the insiders section. Saw it and had to get it.

Now i need to get the other harley covers to go with the set. They aren’t too terrible, and i usually don’t like her art. She uses her face as the females, and they all look the same. But being a Harley collector i can make an exception i suppose

I was able to acquire a rare newsstand edition of Ultimate Comics Spider-Man 1 (2nd Miles Morales). It cost what a standard direct market one costs. Don’t confuse this one with the new facsimile which does have a barcode but is not the original legit newsstand! I’m debating grading or just selling. It’s probably 7.5 or 8.0 in grade.

8 Likes

Damn. I skipped right over the email. Should have ordered or paid attention.

Comic Mint seems to do it every year these last couple years.

I was able to pick up the trade Harley Quinn Sozomaika for the cost of shipping.

As much as people may dislike them, on Black Friday they also do a b1g1 free sale and they had signed cgc 9.8 copies of the Natalie sanders trade version come out for about 60-70 dollars each.

1 Like