I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

I found that same Darth Talon in a thrift shop last week. $3 near mint. I now have two copies stashed away.

Star Wars could use some sexy Siths on the screen.

3 Likes

Jedi are so unsexy. More sexy Twi’lek sith covers for the win

1 Like

This looks great with foil.

2 Likes

It looks great next to my first print. I like the foil cover a lot

1 Like

lots of fun finds from midtown sales recently. here are a couple highlights:

very presentable low/mid grade sgt fury #9 for $23

solid mid-grade, maybe 7.0, pre-code horror book for $70.

5 Likes

Mail call

8 Likes

That’s a fun trip to the mailbox!

TFAW sale

shipment #1

10 Likes

Pre-order arrived, the Nakayama is awesome and the Lady Death Pearl is another for the Linen Pearl collection. I’m really loving how these Linen Pearl covers display in person, need to find a list of other books like these to be on the lookout for.

7 Likes

This why i missed out Dark Fate :frowning:

1 Like

That sale was awesome wasn’t it? Nice!

1 Like

Good way to start the week

10 Likes

4 Likes

Mail call

10 Likes

I see a FF51 in there…

After seeing your JC Penny reprint I had to buy the real deal lol

1 Like

So that Krazy Komics #26 I believe is the first book to say Marvel on it on the publisher top left corner.

1 Like

Interesting, as there are older issues (Captain America) where it’s on the top right, as if peeling back the corner.

Doesn’t make sense to peel back the spine…might have been an artists mistake.

If we get out to Hawaii we’re coming to your house for a tour. It must be quite a place.

2 Likes

The action comics came from a European shop and the rest I won in an auction somewhere in the UK. First time I ever did that, def an interesting experience! I won some low grade ASM keys and the cherry poptart. All won close to my max bids, so not as much meat left on the bone as I would have liked but there’s def meat. I’m not a collector of adult comics but the cherry poptart is a 1st print which I don’t see come up too often so I was glad to get it.

5 Likes