I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Sometimes you have to wonder how some people’s brains work. Who really thought yeah this is a good way to ship a book to another country. Lovely cover though, a shame about the damage. I’m glad I used this as a tester, easily could have dropped a lot more cash on other books but wanted to test out the shipper first, failed and won’t have anymore business from me.

4 Likes

It would have almost had a better chance Without those jagged, mis-cut, undersized pieces of … whatever they are.
Ugh.
25+ years of internet exchanges and folks are still clueless. It makes you wonder how they get through life

2 Likes

Not being held accountable. That’s how they get through

3 Likes

I’d be returning the pos for a full refund.

1 Like

Who’s the dealer?

Getting a full refund and keeping the item, still annoyed the book got damaged for pure laziness.

2 Likes

I mean that packaging wasn’t sufficient for making it safely across town let alone the world.

Anytime I get an international package containing a comic and it’s not in some kind of box I audibly groan and roll my eyes.

2 Likes

Yup when I got the package I didn’t even think it was a comic till I opened it then just let out a sign. With 10+ copies sold of the same book I thought they at least knew what they were doing. Feedback didn’t really help as it’s all in Italian but was cheap enough to take the risk and no loss on my side so will just block the user and move on.

3 Likes

Black and white editon came in today to complete the set.

2 Likes

I have been on the lookout for this Campbell for quite a while, just had to wait it out till I found one under FMV and finally got to add it to the collection.

Minxx cyberpunk Season 3 Kickstarter finally made it in, Lim really did a great cover for this, the anime style and whole aesthetic really hits that Ghost In the Shell cyberpunkish style out the park.

And a pretty hard to find Noto variant which took a few weeks to come in.

6 Likes

I have been trying to grab that a elephant man forever

The early Elephantmen stuff was so fun.

1 Like

I’m not a huge fan of JSC but that cover is pretty sweet.

1 Like

Haven’t bought a James Bond cover in a while, last one was the Nakayama cover.

Lady Death rocking out

1 Like

5 Likes

Pre-orders arrived

6 Likes

Love those blue earth color eyes…

1 Like

Might be my favourite book this year, just love it,waiting on 3 more copies to arrive, happily pay 5 for it any time…

Also another cheap pick up, will go in with my Ula Mos collection:

5 Likes

First appearance of Drift, one of the few recent characters that have a fan following.

And this retailer incentive has him on the cover. So checking two boxes.

I’ve been on the lookout for a while on eBay. Rarely this comic shows up under a live auction or listed for less than $100. But this popped up the other day for $8 shipped through jetpack comics. Snatched it up quickly…looks like a 9.8 contender.

8 Likes

You did good!