I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Great grab

What does it transform into?

A great read!

Transforms your imaginationā€¦.

Lol. I havent read or kept of with transformers in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time lol. So yeah lol

3 more copies of this amazing Chun-Li foil, absolute steal for $5 but it was also a buy 1 get 1 free so the other 3 were my choices for the free books.

2 Likes

Care to share from where?

@IbukiLord lives in South Africa, I recall. Iā€™d imagine a retailer there?

1 Like

I thought he moved to the UK

1 Like

He did.

Yeah in the UK now :slight_smile:

Oh, I didnā€™t realize. Cheerio then!

1 Like

One of Artgermā€™s best covers ever, just awesome.

6 Likes

2 Likes

Ordered the set in April from Uncivilized Comics $30 shipped. I paid for priority mail because I was worried about getting them sent for free through media mail. The books were stacked in a plastic bag, taped, and packaged in a uline easy fold mailer. They were received in perfect condition. Great story so far, who knows when the next issue will release.

5 Likes

Better sell now. Subsequent issues are months apart, and that kills value. Plus the story goes for 16 issuesā€¦

3 Likes

2 Likes

I agree, but I donā€™t sell books. I might skip the rest of the issues and wait for the trade.

1 Like

HAs it been optioned yet? I lose track of indi options. Seems about half of them do. If it hasnā€™t been optioned might be worth the wait and roll of the dice. Those option spikes hit hard and fast and fade away even faster.

Thatā€™s what I do most days now, particularly with small publishers and indies. Buy first issue, if I like it, wait for the rest in trade.

1 Like

Has anyone ordered from Unknown in the past 6 months or so? Iā€™ve had good and bad experiences with them.