I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

And this arrived as well, love this cover, one of my favourite Red Sonja covers.

5 Likes

Been having a hard time resisting eBay lately with how low prices have dropped
I really need to stop!

9 Likes

Nows the time to buy if you can. My buying is almost at a standstill. Prices are low across the board.

2 Likes

Mycomic shop getting ratios for cheap is a good thing.

2 Likes

Hell yea it is :smiley: :grinning:

Cant pass up $18

Im collecting the whole set of 1:50s :grinning:

1 Like

Same. Only reason I’m in on this set.

1 Like

Paid $88 online, which to me was a steal.

9 Likes

And a few more on the way

6 Likes

I had to pounce on this, 40% off cover at TFAW. Bought the last 6 copies a few days ago. Will see how they end up.

Wow, didn’t realize they were back in stock.

5 Likes

Marvel/Disney would be fools not to use Annihilus in the MCU over the next three or four years
Then again they haven’t been making great decisions lately, but true fans would love it!!! Nice book!

3 Likes

Prices are really down across the board. I picked this up relatively cheap. I think it is only a matter of “when” not “if” these characters debut in the MCU. Honestly, it would freshen things up a bit for Disney/Marvel. Instead of making a 22 arc interconnected epic again, they should focus on making some movies that can start out as stand alone stuff and then if popular enough, incorporate those characters into other movies like they have in the past.

7 Likes

I agree
Just a matter of time until these guys pop.

Issue #2, 1st Swordmaster, is also down.

1 Like

Robotech plus foil, yes please

4 Likes

Where’s that movie already! The original Robotech crowd isn’t thirteen anymore! Where’re getting old!
I want a movie before I’m dead, by gum!

1 Like

Doesn’t pop up very often

3 Likes

Been looking for this book for about 10 years ONLY in very high grade. Ive been unable to find one.

Its one thing to target a “grail”; have them be out there available for purchase, and just be unable to afford the book.
But when you want a book and you cant even find the damn book, thats what gets me going when it does finally show up as available for sale.

Those that loved the holiday themed Rankin-Bass shows, im sure also loved this movie with all the original monsters.

I continue to buy beloved TV, Movie, Show, Cartoon oldies in super high grade rather than the “who might show up in the next Marvel show” which has somewhat hit a wall.

9 Likes

Loving how many Artgerm covers are getting foil variants.

1 Like