I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

2 Likes

I have never had an order fulfilled by them. All my orders have been cancelled. Do they ship and how quickly?

Only ordered 1 book. First time doing so.

Been a. While but they have some cheap ratios Imma try for. I used to advocate for them in here years ago. Changed there preorder discount and I left

I haven’t ordered from them in many years. Mostly because they would hold my books for months while they toured the nation setting up at conventions. But then they started airing personal grievances to their customers which I found unprofessional and immature.

I’ve ordered a few times from them. Their order confirmation states, “If part of an ongoing sale, expect 4-6 weeks.”

I’ve not had any orders cancelled on me and if I had issues, their customer service, although slow response, have been able to rectify my issues.

I had pre orders placed before FOC canceled. Had contacted customer service and basically have them attack me. I think I have posted all that here but haven’t ordered from them in like five years now.

1 Like

Mycomicshop for the win… slow as hell but comics always on point. Ratios for cheap.

6 Likes

I love Mercari… So much easier to Bargain and create bundles. Got all this $30 shipped.

11 Likes

Has me salivating!

1 Like

10 Likes

Kind of off note but deals with online. Two people posted comics for sale on Facebook. I messaged the one as soon as a lot of Halloween comics went up. Never got a response. Sent a follow up and they were marked as sold. Another guy still has comics for sale he said he has no interest in. Like 6 short boxes and a long box. Wants $300. I hit him up several times with no response. Comics are still for sale. My message literally reads “I will take them when can we meet up” and “Cash in hand.” Just really obnoxious. Trying to get a couple of collections before the end of the year.

4 Likes

Same. Their is a comic that I want on offer up and 3 weeks and no reply. Finally got a reply saying that he would check to see if he still has it. That was a week ago lol.

Not major scores or anything spectacular but I thought less than $20 including shipping from different sellers was an online score.

7 Likes

I never thought I’d get the Born of Blood #1 Ignacio Noe set for a good price, but I found it at Comics Elite for less than $14 shipped. Also, heres another cover of his that I just got from MCS.

3 Likes

She looks way happier to be wrapped in Cthulu’s tentacles than I would be!

1 Like

Maybe his tentacles vibrate?!?

I just picked up some more covers from zenescope store sale with an extra 30% off with code HURRY. No clue what the condition is going to be, but I got 24 books for <$32 shipped. :watermelon:

1 Like

Picked up some ratio variants over Black Friday. Got all for under cover price except the Dell’otto which isn’t cheap but I’ve been wanting forever.

The Venom 3 1:25 may have reached its floor pricing, I think I even may have paid a record low price. Of course it could dip further in 2024 but I really can’t see it dropping too much lower. Knull has way too much potential going forward. Sending it to CBCS to get the new label which I really dig. Hoping that CBCS books w the new label will start to catch up with CGC prices :man_shrugging:

9 Likes

I’m on a silver/Bronze Age kick lately. Just eyeing certain books, mid grade copies but still present well and for the right price.

Just a cool Kirby Doom cover, here.

13 Likes