I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Best manga I’ve read in a long time. Enjoy…

Those FANTOMEX!!! Weapon 13 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it’s really good, I’ve read it all online but wanted it in book format, looks so much better than online scans.

1 Like

Showed up today. :slight_smile:

Now where are my ultimate invasions…?

5 Likes

Ok…took 2 weeks to get here…little disappointed with the spine damage on one copy. The second copy has some blemishes but decent…maybe NM.

2 Likes

Get a refund.

3 Likes

Where from?

Got this Jeehyung Lee set in

My wife got the vol6-8 of Solo Leveling, already powered through vol 6-7 will read vol 8 tomorrow night, love this series.

One of my favourite Zombie themed manga, I had no idea they did an omnibus style hardcover for this and to top it off it’s in color as well, looking forward to reading this again, waiting for vol 2 to come in before I start reading. A shame the mangaka died and never finished the story but this will be nice in my collection. The bloody handprint on the dust jacket is also embossed, real quality product.

4 Likes

Collector Cave. Technically it wasn’t advertised as NM, or at least I don’t think it was. But I’ll have to look into it.

I expect a little tick or 2 or slight color rub with marvel books… it looks like someone bent this in half trying to get it in the bag. had a bag and board, which was not damaged…box was fine…so this was before it was shipped.

2 Likes

It’ll still sell, especially once the higher grade copies get pricier.

Very happy with these. Beautiful books and not easy finds. It’s just really crazy to think of a comic like the Thumper one being that old (1942). Kids reading, buying it in the midst of WW2.
Comic collecting is so much fun

7 Likes

5 Likes

Vol 2 arrived today

2 Likes

superior spider-man is beautiful

1 Like

I love the cover :grinning:

Now THESE are books I like to see posted.
Bravo!

1 Like

Where did you order High school of the dead from?

Blackwell’s, got them while they were on sale.

Ah man. Other side of the pond. I am going to see if I can find them for cheap on this side lol. Thank you…

1 Like

Not a major pickup but I was happy to get each for $5. Lots of first appearances including The Engineer.

2 Likes