I Like What You Got! (Online Scores)

Got the foils on the bottom for about $3 each from a Midtown sale, you guys know where the others came from.

2 Likes

JTC is picking up on the quality of his negative variants.
These last 2 were really really nice IMO.

The last few before these were, imo, underwhelming.
Keep it up JTC with more that look like these 2

I’m going to pass on the next 2 JTC variants.

1 Like

Arrived today.

3 Likes

Happy to add the first appearance of Lara Croft Tomb Raider.

8 Likes

I have that one actually both I should say.

2 Likes

It’s hard finding the Black variant without spine tics. Of course Michael Turner is one of my favorites.

I will forever say Turner was gone too soon. Makes me sad.

4 Likes

Paid $18 including shipping.

3 Likes

Love these covers & of course the fact they are Marine Corps related. Really happy with them.

3 Likes

Been enjoying the search for nice hardcover manga editions, grabbed these while they were on sale. Plus it’s a nice change to actually have something good to read:

Wanted volume 2 so I could add it to my Derrick Chew collection but found both for less than 10 bucks. Great little set of short stories and there is some great artwork from artists I collect like Artgerm and Kendrick Lim. Plus they are hardcovers.

6 Likes

Paid $7 and shipping for this. In decent shape. Not as iconic as Dragon Ball or sailor moon but still a pretty influential series

5 Likes

My wife got me this awesome Afro samurai boxset, love the larger format, Okazaki’s art is so good.

She also got me the 1st volume of the Berserk deluxe edition, been wanting this for ages

So I had to order vol 2 and 3, probably why I always procrastinated on picking this up, knew I’d have to get the rest :stuck_out_tongue: will look at grabbing 1 or 2 volumes a month going forward to catch up.

Grabbed some Devilman books, keen to read this again

One of my favourite games and 2nd fav game that Vanillaware has made, had no idea there was a manga which told the game story:

5 Likes

Love me some Afro Samurai!! Artwork is beyond amazing.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice!! I just saw that book featured in a couple of videos recently. Can’t recall which one(s) specifically but I know it was highlighted. Can’t go wrong with ole Fritz works of art.

1 Like

Just got this in today!

5 Likes

5 Likes

2024 is bizarro year. Cover A is the way to go.

:crazy_face:

Got these today. The Sandman Frison cost a pretty penny but I flipped books so I paid with someone else’s money.

6 Likes